WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

today to work...
29e6eqo.jpg

FreshJayz wrote:
Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Like the shoe overall..... would have been better with nubuck... but owell.. decent colorway.
Finishline gave me a size 11, and a size 10 in the same box... i was heated... lucky they didnt sell the other box...
NO wonder they hurt at first...

bonus:
Haha.... Not a fan of finishline, although that is were I got my Vi's...
My girl went there to get the all white 12's... They didnt have her size at that location (Lynnwood).. So they called Everett.. Turns out Everett had them in a half size bigger or whatever.. So she went with those.. But the guy was like, "Ohh... But buy them from us, then you can pick them up there later.."
So she does...
Turns out the Everett store closes at 6pm (this was last sunday).. So we had to wait until the next day..

She ended up seeing them at footlocker in the size she wanted so she just said F finsihline and returned them...

.. Gonna take 5-7 business days for the refund to get to her card.
sick.gif

PS- To anyone else who has the all white 12's.. What do your insoles look like??

Ugh, Finishline sucks IMO. I never go to that store for shoes unless I'm just desperate. It never gets that bad though.
grin.gif

Mic...What it do, fam?

Trydan...Dope Trainer Max. I wish Nike would retro them babies. Had em' in flavors back in the days...but I no longer wear a 9.5

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

The new insoles came in all white No Jumpman
Sooo... I shouldn't be concerned that her's are all white... No retro card?
I'm sure if there was a card an employee took it...
But the insoles just look wrong..

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Like the shoe overall..... would have been better with nubuck... but owell.. decent colorway.
Finishline gave me a size 11, and a size 10 in the same box... i was heated... lucky they didnt sell the other box...
NO wonder they hurt at first...

bonus:
Haha.... Not a fan of finishline, although that is were I got my Vi's...
My girl went there to get the all white 12's... They didnt have her size at that location (Lynnwood).. So they called Everett.. Turns out Everett had them in a half size bigger or whatever.. So she went with those.. But the guy was like, "Ohh... But buy them from us, then you can pick them up there later.."
So she does...
Turns out the Everett store closes at 6pm (this was last sunday).. So we had to wait until the next day..

She ended up seeing them at footlocker in the size she wanted so she just said F finsihline and returned them...

.. Gonna take 5-7 business days for the refund to get to her card.
sick.gif

PS- To anyone else who has the all white 12's.. What do your insoles look like??
yeah finish line, athletes foot... are all garbage IMO.  always messing up stuff... lady was talking on the phone while getting my shoes too.... i think it was her boyfriend aswell. They didnt say anything because she was the manager..it seems like the only workers in these stores are the people who work the floors../ the management are basura. NO doubt. lazy aswell.... its sad, i walked in there and told her i was walking around in them.. and she didnt want to take them at first... i had to give her the
indifferent.gif

and it was her that gave me the box... she didnt even check the sizes.... whats up with that... it seems only niketown is the only place that actually checks now and days... and some footlockers..
but i swear finishline= trash..
and then they want to hit you with the back order when they dont have your size... I dont want to order them from this trash store online... prolly send them to my neighbor.

LAZYDAY today to work.
sweats/09 true blues ( after 30+wears since released,no paint chipping, no yellowing
happy.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom