WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l
Good seein' you today homie. Can't wait to break out my VII's during the summer.

Oh and akalazy with the Amsterdams. Thank you for destroying my hopes & dreams.

@HK Feet 27 - No. Gonna clean them up and place them together with a few others on the memorial shelf.

@VIIheaven - You know I didn't mean to. lol

to ball.

2c72508ea0797468df368a077fdf4e9351632b5.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MOSTHATED770 INFO ON THAT BUTTON UP 
nerd.gif
i got it at Marshalls lol.. only one there lucky find i guess.. its oreilly? it says it right on the bottom

im pretty sure that it says o'neill, not o'reilly

Originally Posted by battleground03

^^Good to hear that everything worked out for you. I'm going through the same thing, just saw my pops last year after 23 years
emotional rollercoaster right?

but wow, see man, 23 years there...

it has sucked at times, no doubt, but i've just always found it hard to pity myself much, knowing there's people out there who've had it much worse...

if you can pick yourself up by your own boot straps and take the positive approach, these things only make us stronger...

smile.gif

wow, its amazing to see how the posters in this thread have grown. i ain't see no complaining and bickering for a while *no sarcasm*, this is for real

you ain't so bad Proto... You a Good dude in my book. Lol. And That's crazy battleground. My situation is, I know my mom.... But I don't know my mom. Never lived with her, that's why I have a completely different outlook on women... Raised by my dad and grama. Lord knows I ain't perfect... But I came out great... Forced in a private school and my old man came up from nothing so I was fortunate that I had a roof over my head.

And Shoes were my anti-drug
laugh.gif

Nice to read some good real talk here. If you guys were shoes, I'd say ACGs (tough on any terrain and weather). Nice fits Nt!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

wow, its amazing to see how the posters in this thread have grown. i ain't see no complaining and bickering for a while *no sarcasm*, this is for real

Im tryin , im trying to hold my tongue. ............ I cant believe people are this open and emotional towards others
on this type of forum. I wonder if its really honest or just for the sake of saying ??

Proto, Battleground, Never Wear Them.....Coming up, I was one of only two dudes that I knew to be raised by both parents. I can only imagine what u fellas had to go thru emotionally as youngins'.
Big props for having the strength to endure & end up successful in your own right.

Recents...
Vans Purple 106s...
d2f159e6474916105cbf51b23e38396c8e47e8f.jpg

d9b25beeee46f4e31991ccbd0302c64c61e1229.jpg

3cd15bea414b1a1d592c4aa80756f7ffe3714a4.jpg

Good stories about the families.  Good luck to you all.  Y'all gave me some inspiration to call up my Pops.. Proto, I'm going to have to check your DJ skills out some time soon.. I'm in Winston

Abatractability - those dirty del sols are so clean. I'm mad those never came to the states. I really wanted those and the white speckles ones as well.

Back
Top Bottom