WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

HOA's last night... should have some more pix of the hot girls from our college night last night in the next few days...
wink.gif

4314011025_3da3a2e9d7_o.jpg

4314011171_2f376a0e69_o.jpg

4314011427_38d5a58802_o.jpg

4314748548_35eb383a97_o.jpg

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

whats good nt

nice structures (and props for the having the tongues out!)...

i've only worn mine once or twice...

i would wear 'em tonight but with this snow coming in i don't wanna risk it with any suede or materials like that...

DJ Proto J that black material is like a felt, they'll be fine... I wear mine all the time

Being that I wear mine all the time..... Whats the best way to Clean Mesh??????

Wore my '02 Raptors yesterday.....My first time wearing them.
wink.gif
Pics are crappy
mad.gif
And these today....got in mail today. $30 pickup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uggghhhhhhh....those air max 90's look absolutely stupid with the tongues like that 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

don't do that with runners. 

YO! Eminem II's
pimp.gif
, Carnivores
pimp.gif
, $30 AJII's
pimp.gif
, Neon 95's
pimp.gif

Stuntman Mike
indifferent.gif

I hit the store before the snow came:

157emph.jpg

DF!!!

Originally Posted by eorr23

nice bursts up there
pimp.gif
They were the shoes that brought me in...

But I got rid of my grails...had three pairs of Shady bursts and sold all of them, those and the crepe bursts were my all time favorites....

Originally Posted by battleground03

just saw my pops last year after 23 years 
man, i haven't seen my pops since i was 2....never wanted to meet him and never had the desire to. but this year i was presented with the opportunity to, and now i just don't know if i wanna do it....$#1t is wild when it's put into your face to meet someone who should have been there and made it easier for you to grow into a man but they weren't there. so you had to watch your moms do it on her lonely.....part of me is like
eyes.gif
...another part is
mad.gif
.....small part is
nerd.gif
.....and ain't nothing in me
happy.gif
about what we (moms n me) had to go through with just the two of us....
tired.gif

sorry for the off topic chatter but reading what everyone wrote triggered it.....NT is the $#!T
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope kicks everyone!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trydan - u bastid....those carnivore need to hurry up and come out, i've been waiting too long.....
mad.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

tonight....to go do god know's what in this freezing NYC weather....

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Stuntman Mike
indifferent.gif
sorry man, i didn't mean for it to be all hate forreal. the shoes are super nice. reunification with the moms is dope as hell. dude is okay - he stuck around through some mean hazing and booty pics are always appreciated. but the tongue "pop" on a classic shoe like that is just terrible in my own opinion

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Goodstories about the families.  Good luck to you all.  Y'all gave me someinspiration to call up my Pops.. Proto, I'm going to have to check yourDJ skills out some time soon.. I'm in Winston

yeah man, anytime you're in raleigh holler at me!

any NT'er ever in raleighwood and wants to go out, you're on the guestlist where ever i'm playing, just let me know!
wink.gif
proto, u dj every week the same spot?  i live in cary and might have to check ya out sometime.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Stuntman Mike
indifferent.gif
sorry man, i didn't mean for it to be all hate forreal. the shoes are super nice. reunification with the moms is dope as hell. dude is okay - he stuck around through some mean hazing and booty pics are always appreciated. but the tongue "pop" on a classic shoe like that is just terrible in my own opinion

co/sign with tongue

Back
Top Bottom