WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

@ freshjayz: it's really awesome to hear you had a chance to do that b4 she passed. my uncle lost his father (my grandfather) while on bad terms and it really tore him apart for awhile...

@ two tombz: forgot to address your laces question on those yeezys... personally, i put white glow in the dark laces in mine (and my zens). i prefer the white over the tan laces as they brighten up the shoe some and balance out the colors (so the midsole and swoosh aren't the only white parts)... i think those neon pink laces would be OD, but i am curious what those light pink ones might look like...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by eorr23

nice bursts up there
pimp.gif
They were the shoes that brought me in...

But I got rid of my grails...had three pairs of Shady bursts and sold all of them, those and the crepe bursts were my all time favorites....

wow 3 pairs of shadys! i was lucky enough to pick up a DS pair for $200 recently

tongue out is my steezo guys... i respect your opinions, but that's mine (i don't usually say anything about it when people cover theirs up, but i do give props often for having them out, especially since so many people cover 'em up)... i don't cover up my shoes with jeans, i like shoes a whole lot more. plus the tongue is one of my favorite parts, and i like the general silhouette of a shoe with the tongue out and everything while on my feet...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Goodstories about the families.  Good luck to you all.  Y'all gave me someinspiration to call up my Pops.. Proto, I'm going to have to check yourDJ skills out some time soon.. I'm in Winston

yeah man, anytime you're in raleigh holler at me!

any NT'er ever in raleighwood and wants to go out, you're on the guestlist where ever i'm playing, just let me know!
wink.gif
proto, u dj every week the same spot?  i live in cary and might have to check ya out sometime.

yessir! i DJ 5 - 7 nights a week, but the best nights to catch me are thursdays at ess (it's like 80% women up in there, best ratio in town), and the newest club (and one of the nicest) on glenwood south, noir, on fridays (crazy ratio in there too)... holler at me some time for sure!
smile.gif

Nice Lebrons, nice VI's, and congrats to DJ Proto J for reconnecting with your mom...wish you the best in that.
smile.gif

tongue out is my steezo guys... i respect your opinions, but that's mine (i don't usually say anything about it when people cover theirs up, but i do give props often for having them out, especially since so many people cover 'em up)... i don't cover up my shoes with jeans, i like shoes a whole lot more. plus the tongue is one of my favorite parts, and i like the general silhouette of a shoe with the tongue out and everything while on my feet...
nerd.gif

Stop it.
indifferent.gif

uve explained it to us 2143515times

smh.gif
%%%%*

Krispy -
pimp.gif
 Nice blazers... i havent worn mine in a good min also

Superduperkya - Wheat Dunks   
smokin.gif

happy.gif
 Nice fits NT! I love them. There's certain people I always look forward to and they never dissappoint me!

Anyway for ;

Jan 27th -

Simple red jacket with that!

Jan 28th -

Doc's office. Scantron blazers. Pretty comfy shoe too! Mike Jack shirt. Leather jacket. Love that shirt.

Today -

Was gonna unDS my Varsity Reds but the rain canceled that... Beater stealths.

I need to get a tripod like ASAP. Know where I can get one for cheap?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

nerd.gif

Stop it.
indifferent.gif

uve explained it to us 2143515times

smh.gif

laugh.gif
you're right, my bad. dude was just going extra hard on something that's down to taste and opinion... i post in here all the time, tongues out every time, not sure what the point is in constantly coming at me about it, it's not like it's gonna sway me...
eyes.gif

need to go at dreads too tho, he pops his tongues harder than me!
laugh.gif

really nice fits princess! looking fly!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

man, i haven't seen my pops since i was 2....never wanted to meet him and never had the desire to. but this year i was presented with the opportunity to, and now i just don't know if i wanna do it....$#1t is wild when it's put into your face to meet someone who should have been there and made it easier for you to grow into a man but they weren't there. so you had to watch your moms do it on her lonely.....part of me is like
eyes.gif
...another part is
mad.gif
.....small part is
nerd.gif
.....and ain't nothing in me
happy.gif
about what we (moms n me) had to go through with just the two of us....
tired.gif

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  its like you just ripped a page out of my life book same thing is happening and happend in my life .. props goes out to my moms[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] raised 4 kids all on her own ..God I love her[/color]

EDIT..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]princess- [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]clean fits [/color]

Back
Top Bottom