WDYWT JORDAN EDITION VOL. 5 "NEW NT. SAME RULES APPLY."

C9FEBC52-70D2-4F88-8A81-792F545C3A5C.jpeg

Does anyone have any XX8s with the shroud/zipper? I was thinking about getting a pair of the bamboos but was wondering for those that had them what would you wear with them? Thank you

Did you just undeadstock those they look brand spanking new? You obviously have a great collection, congratulations. What’s your top 5 favorite AJs of all-time.

Nah I've worn the 3s a bunch of times and the 5s a few times too (prolly less than 10 for the 5s). Thanks man...I got too many damn sneakers lol. Haven't really thought about my top 5, but Flint 13s are my favorite sneaker of all time. Probably throw playoff 12s, white cements 4s, blk/red 1's, and carmine 6's in the top 5 too in no particular order. Cool grey 11s an honorable mention lol. What's yours?

Nah I've worn the 3s a bunch of times and the 5s a few times too (prolly less than 10 for the 5s). Thanks man...I got too many damn sneakers lol. Haven't really thought about my top 5, but Flint 13s are my favorite sneaker of all time. Probably throw playoff 12s, white cements 4s, blk/red 1's, and carmine 6's in the top 5 too in no particular order. Cool grey 11s an honorable mention lol. What's yours?
Nice 👍🏼. No particular order either Wizards 17, Concord 11, UNC 3, Infrared 6, HGG 13. Honorable mention Bred 16 or White/royal 18.

Back
Top Bottom