WDYWT JORDAN EDITION VOL. 5 "NEW NT. SAME RULES APPLY."

Those still look new and gangster. Did you go with “Air” or “Zoom” pods? Today is the 14 year anniversary of the “Dallas, Chicago, Seattle, and Denver” version. You ever have any of those?

Yeah brethren...hardly worn em...SLEPT ON GREAT QUALITY. Honestly only got my hands on these cuz of the price .. remember these sat hard....I ended up paying somewhere between $50-$80. I kept the Zoom pods in , and ended up losing the OG box with the other pods one time as I was moving, so only have them as is basically...comfort is top notch. Only thing that kills them is that black lace holder they put...it does work but it's made of some weird black plastic that seems to melt and leave a black unremovable stain on the laces.

13100E20-99D7-417D-9020-96C3B93E1D4F.jpeg

Really miss owning these and the Flints from around that time.. think it was '06. My Cardinals too.. let all of these go around 09 when I graduated college smack in the middle of a recession.
I Feel your pain brethren , and yes it was 06....still have my cardinals from that year , always regreted not getting the flints (if Im not mistaken I read something that they might retro em and this time I got time cuz)

Back
Top Bottom