WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Cant be bothered doing a new pic, these shoes and that jacket today:
please tell me u didnt wear them shoes and that jacket if so
roll.gif
- Word. That jacket makes you think Jordan Brand is bootleggin' they own gear.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Cant be bothered doing a new pic, these shoes and that jacket today:
roll.gif
- Word. That jacket makes you think Jordan Brand is bootleggin' they own gear.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yeah i did actually, been in the game 22 years, i think i know what i can and cant wear by now, don'tneed some 1 year wonder trying to help thanks.

Next time i'll wear matching fits and g-shock just for you young ones...

roll.gif
Yeah i did actually, been in the game 22 years, i think i know what i can and cant wear by now, don't need some 1 year wonder trying to help thanks.

*oh snap* gif

--- sorry cant find it ---

roll.gif
Yeah i did actually, been in the game 22 years, i think i know what i can and cant wear by now, don't need some 1 year wonder trying to help thanks.

- If you've been down that long you should know that matching labels ain't enough. You gotta match colors! It's also good to havetrustworthy friends around. People from your era who know the deal and will call you when they see you slippin'. Like; "Yo, duke...them Tube Socks isnot happenin'!" or "What I tell you about wearing the wrong New Balance?" - Raekwon.

^^^^^nice i loved those back when they dropped but u got to be careful with those theyre too frail when it comes to scratches

GoudaNH - I know you're official, but the Jordan label on those IV's is suspect. It looks mad small. Those from the countdown pack?

Earlier Today To Ball. Hadn't Broke These Out In A While, But Had To Rep The Namesake
dsc001768268896.jpg

roll.gif

- If you've been down that long you should know that matching labels ain't enough. You gotta match colors! It's also good to have trustworthy friends around. People from your era who know the deal and will call you when they see you slippin'. Like; "Yo, duke...them Tube Socks is not happenin'!" or "What I tell you about wearing the wrong New Balance?" - Raekwon.

Lol, thanks for the tip, but colour matching isn't all that, nor is label matching, i pick up what i feellike wearing and i wear it, i can get away with it.......cos i ooze hotness.

whoa!! its only july 3rd and its 13 pages....AHAHAHA +%* have i been doing last 2 days... well picked up the white 4 rings T and rocked it tonight. and anothersz 12 inlines.

roll.gif

- If you've been down that long you should know that matching labels ain't enough. You gotta match colors! It's also good to have trustworthy friends around. People from your era who know the deal and will call you when they see you slippin'. Like; "Yo, duke...them Tube Socks is not happenin'!" or "What I tell you about wearing the wrong New Balance?" - Raekwon.
Lol, thanks for the tip, but colour matching isn't all that, nor is label matching, i pick up what i feel like wearing and i wear it, i can get away with it.......cos i ooze hotness.

l0l but I honestly believe its because you live in Australia you can "get away with it"....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom