WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

lovin those grey toki's . that cw is the best imo. i need them in a 13
smh.gif
@ Fresh iz Back.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]that doesn't look like kobe on that shirt ..it more looks like Karl Malonex Derek Fisher[/color]
laugh.gif
fixed
laugh.gif

Dat obvious gary payton. He played for the lakers in o3-o4 FYI.

YO!

dreads2you: Clean.
Originally Posted by s dubl

I used to feel like no one could ever top Jordan, but Kobe is really swaying my decision.

Ain't no swaying. Mike is Mike is Mike. Kobe is certainly the greatest of this generation.

But Mike the blueprint.
Originally Posted by never wear them

We all know Jordan wouldn't be able to do what he did with the TALENT and Competition that we have now days.... ppl forget that it was a struggle for Jordan to get his 1st chip. and the records that he established were against who?...

eek.gif

roll.gif

Son, YOU TRIPPIN'. First of all, the league's rule are now in favor of the offense. These changes were made to keep the scoring highto make the game exciting for the fans after the '99 lockout. Not only that... with expansion, the "talent" is diluted. When Mike won his first3, he played against teams in each round with 2 or 3 All Stars... Some with 2 or 3 Hall of Famers. It's not really a discussion, actually.

But this ain't the place for all that... I digress.

l Knicks Fresh Knickl: I see you, homie. You doin' it.
pimp.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt: Bruins is fresh. Ikinda want those green joints.
Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

My lady n I

frown.gif

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't do this.

Anyway... I wanted to ride out to this while wearing a "classic."

15p1qf5.jpg
kc1coi.jpg

Went to the mall with my little 18 yr. old cousin. He copped some Ms. Pacman's and had me in PacSun helping him "match."
smh.gif
Little dudesridin' him for his kicks... I tried to make him a sneakerhead 4 years ago... before everybody became one.
grin.gif

DF!!!

Nice Avengers young sk8

and Ant nice tiffs and a classic albums, Explosive by far one of my favorite track that beat is just straight piff.

YO! Preciate it, homies...

But recognize, that's that OG Triple OG album right there. "High Powered" is that joint on that album.
pimp.gif

"Seven execution style murders... I have no remorse 'cause I'm the ****ing murderer."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

it's all opinions. i think kobe and jordan's debatable...but i think kobe would take it because of his offense in a league where everyone knows what you like to do by watching game tapes and kobe can still do it.

imo...kobe>jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron.
I had to dig this out, because I thought it was pretty hilarious....so what, they didn't have game tapes back when Jordan was playing? Itwasn't the 1920...and you can believe people were watching Jordan, trying to figure out his game, the same way they're watching Kobe. I agree though,it's just opinions. Mine falls with Jordan, because I don't think basketball will ever seem as good as it was when he was playing well. It also helpsthat I was born and raised in IL too. People kind of idolize him round here.
laugh.gif

2v84qh5.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

So quickly we forget...

But I do like the discussion.
It's always easier for the new guy to look better than the old guy. We do forget.

It would be amazing to see MJ vs. Kobe. Very open and interesting discussion.. I still like Jordan's character more.

I know I am super late.. But someone school me on my Kobe switched to #24.
Just to be "one over Jordan"? Lol.

You can either tell how young someone is or where they are from by this Kobe vs. MJ debate. Kobe is a superstar amongst stars. There is really only a couple ofother superstar in the league now, lots of stars but no superstars.

MJ was the best player amongst legends. Not only did he play against some of the best players to play the game he was dominant at times. There was Bird, Magic,Isiah, Karl, Hakeem, Ewing, Robinson, and I know I'm forgetting a few.

Anyways, love those Tokis in the grey colorway.

Dat obvious gary payton. He played for the lakers in o3-o4 FYI.
oh my god... this might be the first time on record that A POWERS typed out the word "the".

you're slippin', man... didn't you mean "da lakers"???

Back
Top Bottom