(((WDYWT??? November Edtion.)))

Originally Posted by 6z love

6utptow.jpg

If I didn't know any better I would have a hard time believing that these were actually released 12 years ago cause they are too damn clean

Been away for awhile...due to my father's passing. I see thing's have really changed...wow!

Anyways...2day's fit...

Shop Gentei fitted (Major Tailored) x H&M x AE x Nike Blazer (Zoo York)...

81235d89e4134297463413821235a16dcd9804f.pjpg

26a150ea484d171a2bfda95de71614855c443c2.pjpg

I think I like the new Niketalk!!!
smokin.gif

ac4357fcef3f44a3477913291454bb2ac2dbb8c.pjpg

Wade, sorry to hear about your father man. Just remember he's always go'n to be w/ you!

Stay blessed,
Johnny Y

Sneakermane : sorry to hear that...stay up bro!
smile.gif

73ai5xx.jpg

Some HC for a good day in VA....hit up Elite to see the good old folks....
pimp.gif

sorry to hear that sneakermane, losing someone close to you is definately one of the hardest things to go through imo. My grandma passed away and it is weird,I know shes gone but its still so hard to believe it like i wanna just call her or something or have her come over the house like she always use to. Its hardman and definately not a fun thing to experience

Thanks fellas...Gonna be hard celebrating the holidays without him...his birthday was 2 days before christmas. But my dad lived a good life...and he'llalways be a part of me.

decided to break these out for the first time in a long time. wheat/gum eS koston 1s.

with a ice cream waffle print fitted and a zoo york tee.

btw, koston on eS > koston on lakai.

Sorry to hear about your loss sneakermane.

Nice Fit Neek,

Dizzy, as Nice as that hat is, i dont think i can rock a "mets" like logo in such colors. i just think red is too close to the original orange
laugh.gif
dont ask me why, ive just spent so much time looking at that hateverytime i goto Goliath.

^^^nice.

and dope pics Kitrov.

Still wearing the same vans....on the train ride to London Heathrow airport. can't wait to get home.....traveling has me soooooo exhausted.

Mike, next time I'm in the EU, I'm def. gonna hit up Amsterdam.....wanna check out the "slappers" and
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom