(((WDYWT??? November Edtion.)))

Well whoeva knows this guy who stays in SD, his sn is m0nstar. I send him the money on Oct-19 60$ for a pair of vanssurfers. He responded back and basically his excuse was this:
"I'll get em out by next week...

SanDiego had a chain of wildfires this whole and I was caught up in one, fortunately, My family and I were under voluntary evacuation.

But for sures, I'll give you a heads up when they are sent, just have a few priorities to take care of. Hope you understand.

Thanks for your patience bro."
It's been over a month and he hasn't answered to my e-mails and I still haven't received myshoes. Well if he doesn't come thru ima have to pay him a visit i got his address after all.
tongue.gif
I hate#*%%%%$ frauds.
mad.gif
1st time that something like this has ever happen to me.

I suggest you pay a visit to the SD room.. I know some people knows him on a personal level Just trying to help you out, fraud isfraud...(if thats the case in this situation)

I apologize for the blurry cam pics but I broke my digi cam
mad.gif
Anyway, I putthese on today and now I don't know if I want to wear them. I said I was gonna get these just to get them but when you actually put them on they look somuch better. I might wait to get a second pair to have on ice

Those are pretty tight^^^.Maybe the only Spiz'ikes I like but IDK if they worth 175 or whatever they cost. Anyways...Happy Thanksgiving NT, can't waitfor some grub toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Originally Posted by DrazticMethodz

:::tongue:ast Few Days:::
:

Ebay AM90's ! OMG
laugh.gif

I really do like them though.
Clean fit Chris. Glad you could wear shorts on Thanksgiving, it's freezing in Oregon.

yesterday:
wore 2001 retro air jordan 1's

today:
gold flightposites to SUBWAY and hopefully turkey dinner at aunts house

...disregard all the school work

Back
Top Bottom