(((WDYWT??? November Edtion.)))

sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

oh man, why do you remind me of that lil kid with glasses.

what was his name?

laugh.gif
You talkin about Italian3?

LMAO, THATS EXACTLY WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude had a pic so close you could count the lint particles on his glasses.

EDIT:

slaterSB ill!!

LOL What?????? LOL And Hey I Saw They Posted Something About that other guy and im about 25% Italian too LOL crazy so whats wrong with me??

lol no thanks I do layer it more and razor cut it at my salonist like every month to keep it in shape

To be honest babybop2g, neither did I. But I'm thankful that out of 5 shots, not 1 hit me (one bullet put 2 holes in my jeans where it went in and out just missing my leg). And to make it even more amazing, I was frozen stiff in the same spot while ol' boy was pullin the trigger. That was God
I've been there, a few times in fact. Last Halloween, in West Oakland, sittin outside wit friends from forever... 30-40 spittin like crazy. Like Jay said, thanks for the ninjas wit bad aim. I still got the jeans that ripped from when it happened and I actually thought I would rip my invisibles, Iwas just bringin em out the closet and ran like I was marion jones (wit clear lol), didn't think that plastic would hold lol.

Originally Posted by InnersoleGlow
^these are pretty clean mids think i meed a pair now

babybop2g wrote:

To be honest babybop2g, neither did I. But I'm thankful that out of 5 shots, not 1 hit me (one bullet put 2 holes in my jeans where it went in and out just missing my leg). And to make it even more amazing, I was frozen stiff in the same spot while ol' boy was pullin the trigger. That was God
I've been there, a few times in fact. Last Halloween, in West Oakland, sittin outside wit friends from forever... 30-40 spittin like crazy.Like Jay said, thanks for the ninjas wit bad aim. I still got the jeans that ripped from when it happened and I actually thought I would rip my invisibles, Iwas just bringin em out the closet and ran like I was marion jones (wit clear lol), didn't think that plastic would hold lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________

sounds like divine intervention to me

Back
Top Bottom