WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

^^^ I was thinking that same thing,
roll.gif

nice stuff all!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Damn, just noticed in the 4s pic that they're cracked............on no!
frown.gif
saw that right away, that sucks
frown.gif

wearing these today, and the others have been wearing the past couple days or so, off to check on the office move at work
grin.gif

and the t-shirts are ugly too son, postin hard..... anyone order a tshirt from you? That isnt a friend?

Originally Posted by 2o6

nip!

you from seattle?
No bro. Im from VA.

Thanks guys for the comment
laugh.gif

Ant, you might as well put DF = Dungeon Family in your sig man. That questions been asked every month.

I have an idea, whoever starts the post in that month, include these things:

1) DF = Dungeon Family
2) Stop telling Dalitso to size down or ask him if he wears anything else but Jordan
3) A Powers is always serious! And YES that is how he types!
4) NguyenPowderIX is the coolest NTer. Hands down

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by 2o6

nip!

you from seattle?
No bro. Im from VA.

Thanks guys for the comment
laugh.gif

Ant, you might as well put DF = Dungeon Family in your sig man. That questions been asked every month.

I have an idea, whoever starts the post in that month, include these things:

1) DF = Dungeon Family
2) Stop telling Dalitso to size down or ask him if he wears anything else but Jordan
3) A Powers is always serious! And YES that is how he types!
4) NguyenPowderIX is the coolest NTer. Hands down

pimp.gif
i've been wondering what DF meant for sometime now
laugh.gif

Polo x Levi X H&M

CDP 11s for me CDP 4s my bro Eggplants my dude

Me & My bro was @ this

Springfield, MA (Home of Hall of Fame & city i live in) Main St was blocked off..

Book only Available @ Comemoration

Front of Symphony Hall

Meet a Dude who cam From Australia to see the induction

Dee Brown

Dee & My bro

Steve Kerr

The Admiral

pic came out messed up but looks like they givin dap

my man Manute... i felt mad !#%% next to him

BJ Armstrong

& Could it be?!?!?!!!!!!!!!
....Nope
...Still Not It
23!!!!

best shot i or anybody could really get of him. he took no pix w anybody. Great day in sports, would have hated to miss it seein as it happened right in mycity under my nose. My grandma is good friends w/ George "the Ice Man" Gervin & his wife is staying @ her house for the stay up here from TX sothis is how we was able to literally just walk right the F in the event.

wow, yeah, jordan doesn't seem to like to take pix or anything with people these days... i saw him at a club i dj at and he was just chillin' in thecut with bad broads all around him, not trying to meet and greet with anybody.

i guess after years and years of doing it you gotta get tired of it... i'm sure you just wanna be normal after awhile, and be able to go somewhere andchill and not have to talk to everyone, take pix, sign autographs, and be everyone's entertainment all the time...

So thats what DF means, hrm. Someone should start an NT glossary of terms and sticky it imo.

Today - OG Carnivores, cant wait for the retros tho!

Trydan ~ did you wear those just for the pic or are they wearable!?!? Lol... WOW. Your OG heat it just crazy...

Back
Top Bottom