WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

^ Black/royal I's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Bulls MJ Auth (sz.60
grin.gif
but it actually fits like a 56)

Hmmm... go 'head sell that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

later the night got more interesting, as she put on an outfit consisting only of black tape and handcuffs... got pix of that too... might post 'em, LOL!!!
devil.gif

Uh... yeah. Come back with those. That many pics of the same angle is pointless. Wanna impress me? Get a vid of her yelling out my name.
pimp.gif
(right click - save
nerd.gif
)

Sister & cousin dragged me out yesterday to see the Tyler Perry flick
grin.gif
& then we hit up the Greek Festival. Greek pizza and Kota Pita
pimp.gif

2z8822q.jpg

2uppum9.jpg

10qarrs.jpg

DF!!!

^ Lol... any luck? 好X熱 today man...

BTW, the guy with the goggles in your blog... Lol... he's a regular... he used to dress up like the jockeys too...
laugh.gif

Also, are the pics from your 50mm?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

why is there so much random pictures now in this thread.....that's what a blog is for......
indifferent.gif

yesterday i wore a thick layer of sea salt and sunshine
wink.gif

2hrgw9k.jpg

yo jphonix this aint the who did you wonk today thread haha! white girls with booty, gotta love em
smile.gif
)

shorty's body is ridiculous... these pix don't even really do it justice, i might have to post more...

she's got the sickest booty for a white girl, but no love handles or gut to go with it what so ever...

and up top, uuuggghhh, two bee stings... perfectly perky...

been kinda sprung on her lately... thought i'd share (and yes, she knows i posted this on NT, she just wanted her face kept out, which is adorable too)...
wink.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

shorty's body is ridiculous... these pix don't even really do it justice, i might have to post more...

she's got the sickest booty for a white girl, but no love handles or gut to go with it what so ever...

and up top, uuuggghhh, two bee stings... perfectly perky...

been kinda sprung on her lately... thought i'd share (and yes, she knows i posted this on NT, she just wanted her face kept out, which is adorable too)...
wink.gif

nerd.gif

HOW KEV AN DEE BROWN THE SAME HEIGHT
roll.gif
Thas what it is tho they came anmade the city really look like we got gwop tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom