WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by T11Time

^^^damn Mo-C i was def not expectin you wear/like those VIIs.....
I love every VII aside from the Miro and these new Orlando joints.

YO! Leesi... she got a sister?
nerd.gif

Tryday
pimp.gif
... and thanks for the p/m.
Originally Posted by bigEsaleh

I copped mine from the Nike Outlet in Madison, OH for 80$. I heard Footlocker didn't carry em', but my boy at Corporate got em' still I think, corpstat.blogspot.com, They do phone orders so hit em' up, they'll take care of you

So were they a more limited production than the Red's because Footaction has those?
donjuan513
Did you guys already drop that fitted?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by mloonz88

Battleground-info on the denim
Gap from a few seasons ago

LonelyBoy & jhobson5 - Thanks

yo S_Price -
roll.gif

Shoot , i mean the way dude struts around here i swear he'd have a nickle piece atleast.
First he treated this place as his blog spot ......and now a swap meet/www.postyourgirls.com

Originally Posted by bigEsaleh

I copped mine from the Nike Outlet in Madison, OH for 80$. I heard Footlocker didn't carry em', but my boy at Corporate got em' still I think, corpstat.blogspot.com, They do phone orders so hit em' up, they'll take care of you

So were they a more limited production than the Red's because Footaction has those?
Yeah I'm thinking the Greens probably were. I've seen the Red ones around at footlockers and other such mall chains, but not the Greens

Air Max 1 - Pure Purple / Pure Purple - Mean Green - Rave Pink and Air Jordan 1 High Purple Strap

Back
Top Bottom