We all knew it was too Good to be true. vol: Weezy you sly dog...

LMAO On Everything, I got a Homeboy who was messin with This BAAAD Chick from France for like a yr, and she was goin back home for good, @!@@* told me the lastfew weeks they was together he was cuttin off the tips of his condoms
I was like @!@@* U OFF!
laugh.gif

No man can really force a woman to keep a baby, this is America. She's probably to weak willed, if she wanted she can flip the script i=on that sympathyand go on Oprah and all of those other shows. With that said, I'm glad Wayne convinced her to keep it. I don't really agree with killing unborn babieseven though I don't care for Wayne or his music the baby deserves a chance.

Never saw what all of NT saw in her, I'd smash but it's funny she's worried about her career with Wayne's threats
laugh.gif
What career? Nu-Nu and what else?

EDIT - So wait going off the title NTers were actually hoping she got the abortion? Damn
tired.gif
, yall ruthless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LMAO On Everything, I got a Homeboy who was messin with This BAAAD Chick from France for like a yr, and she was goin back home for good, @!@@* told me the last few weeks they was together he was cuttin off the tips of his condoms
I was like @!@@* U OFF!
laugh.gif
Woooooooooow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes is trapping females these days...not a good look
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

it wasnt planned.......but eh.

she still was lettin him beat.

i dont feel bad for her.
Good point, especially if he was hittin it raw.

On a side note, there has probably been SO many celeb/celeb pregnancies/abortions that we dont know about.

hell yea..........

these dudes are still regular people just with a lot more money. i know id be tryna hit LL raw my damn self

an these chicks are still regular chicks just with more money.....she prolly told em to put it in.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

LMAO On Everything, I got a Homeboy who was messin with This BAAAD Chick from France for like a yr, and she was goin back home for good, @!@@* told me the last few weeks they was together he was cuttin off the tips of his condoms
I was like @!@@* U OFF!
laugh.gif
Woooooooooow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What part of the game is that though?

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I was like @!@@* U OFF!
laugh.gif
Woooooooooow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What part of the game is that though?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He said he was Heated she was leavin cus her folks was makin her go back, they aint want her datin a black dude while in school and he feel likethey was makin her leave because he was black

Either way #@%!! was Gone for that %$%!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My Son is a Fool. Fa real!

i dont feel bad for her.

On a side note, there has probably been SO many celeb/celeb pregnancies/abortions that we dont know about.

hell yea..........

these dudes are still regular people just with a lot more money. i know id be tryna hit LL raw my damn self

an these chicks are still regular chicks just with more money.....she prolly told em to put it in.

148fa4k.jpg

i dont feel bad for her.

hell yea..........

laugh.gif
Exactly. With that said, Wayne gets my respect.

LMAO On Everything, I got a Homeboy who was messin with This BAAAD Chick from France for like a yr, and she was goin back home for good, +@+@% told me the last few weeks they was together he was cuttin off the tips of his condoms
I was like +@+@% U OFF!
laugh.gif

0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg

dudes is ruthless these days....

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i dont feel bad for her.

hell yea..........

148fa4k.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

[James Todd Smith] gettin crushed by Buildings.... [/James Todd Smith]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*Pause*
laugh.gif

a part of me dies each time I read about her pregnant by this fool

But with that said I don't feel sorry for her or women in general who get pregnant when they don't want to when they havin raw sex

i dont feel bad for her.

LL a freak oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
pimp.gif

she aint scared to catch a splash from the wave...i like her more now for that so
pimp.gif
x3

Jumpshot wrote:
How did Wayne smash?
mad.gif
smh.gif
. I ask myself that everyday.

- you must not have read any interviews on LL. shorty is the definition of a beautiful dumb hood chick, ole girl has the intelligence of a bag or rocks. it wasbound to be some goon like wayne....she likes that !$%+.

Wasn't there a thread on here a while back where wayne was in a Vibe interview talkin about all the girls he has knocked down?

And he specifically stressed the fact that he ALWAYS wraps it up. It just goes to show you cant beliebe what they say.

Originally Posted by maxi320

Wasn't there a thread on here a while back where wayne was in a Vibe interview talkin about all the girls he has knocked down?

And he specifically stressed the fact that he ALWAYS wraps it up. It just goes to show you cant beliebe what they say.
Or he did and she still got pregnant or she pregnant by someone else and he don't know or you right and most celebs have numerous STDS

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i dont feel bad for her.

hell yea..........

148fa4k.jpg

It took me while but I got it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom