We Found Drake’s Ex-GF Courtney Janell The Atlanta Hooters Waitress

View media item 593756View media item 593757View media item 593758
When Drake talks about his relationships people listen, especially when he name drops. In the song “From Time,” the platinum music artist name dropped an ex-love and where she worked in Atlanta. The quick mention has led to a fan frenzy to find out who the girl is, doxing the woman who walked away from one of today’s hottest Hip Hop stars, getting married and leaving her fling with Drizzy in the past.

“The one that I needed was Courtney from Hooters on Peach Street / I’ve always been feeling like she was the piece to complete me / Now she engaged to be married, what’s the rush on commitment?”

rapped Drake in the new tune.

The one line has rushed his ex-love interest into the hype of his current album, Nothing Was The Same. Fans began doxing her information and sharing it across social media networks twitter and instagram. Real name Courtney Janell, Drake fanatics exposed everything they could find out about the former “HDTheAgency” model, who’s been a vixen in several rap videos. She claims people have been causing her phone to blow up with questions coming from everywhere. The interrogation by fans made the moment a bit unsettling to deal with, especially because she is engaged to get married soon.

“My phone has been BLOWING UP all night. From my text messages, to my twitter feed, to my email… YES Drake put me in a song. Just answered the question everyone’s been wondering,” she wrote of the incident.

She’s since removed various things she posted in relation to the “From Time” mention. A few Drake fans have even went in on her for posting a comedic meme of Drake snuggling with Common, calling Courtney chubby and a ‘b**ch.’

Either way, rapper Drake proves money cannot buy you everything. His ex-girlfriend may not be as rich but she has love, while he’s still making singles in pursuit of the elusive feeling/emotion.

If not familiar with what ‘doxing’ is, it’s the tracing of someone on-line through using on-line documents and social media tips, that can many times lead to private information being discovered as well. “Dox” originates from ‘Docs’ or document files.

people need to get a life, and this dude needs to stop. He gave everything but her social security number :smh:

people need to get a life, and this dude needs to stop. He gave everything but her social security number :smh:

I'm saying though!

What gratification does someone get digging through social sites to match up who a rapper was talkin about smh

She's cute. I bet she gets even more play than she already was cause dudes want a scent of Drake's **** juice while Hold On, We're Going Home plays faintly in the background

Last edited:
This chick is A1. I wonder how her fiance feel now though? **** Tyrone, you got to watch out for Drake.

This chick is A1. I wonder how her fiance feel now though? **** Tyrone, you got to watch out for Drake.

man you know son came in the room like 'Yo WHY THE **** YOU AINT TELL ME YOU USED TO MESS WITH DRAKE??? HE ATE THE BUTT DIDN'T HE? ****, PACK YOUR BAGS, HE PROBABLY KNOWS WHERE WE LIVE, WE GOTTA MOVE, WE CAN GO STAY WITH MY AUNT, HAVE HOOTERS TRANSFER YOU.'

Lemme guess, drake thinking " im just saying you can do better" cue the gif*

Depressing songs.

I'm convinced this man is a fall in love at first sight type of fool. it's impossible for one person to have so many good ones that got away....

Last edited:
Dude really tryna marry a hooters girl, though? 
mean.gif

people need to get a life, and this dude needs to stop. He gave everything but her social security number
mean.gif

I'm saying though!

What gratification does someone get digging through social sites to match up who a rapper was talkin about smh

Dude really tryna marry a hooters girl, though? 
mean.gif
Why not? What does working at Hooters have to do with her character? The uniform is hardly scantily clad if by todays standards.

Last edited:
Why is he naming names, employers, and street names though? Female fans of music artists are psychos and could do anything.

I'm convinced this man is a fall in love at first sight type of fool. it's impossible for one person to have so many good ones that got away....

:lol: I think dude just talks it up for entertainment purposes. He does drop alot of info though.

Dude really tryna marry a hooters girl, though? :smh:

I'm sayin. Dude clearly doesn't know what type of girls to not wife. "I thought I found the girl of my dreams in the strip club, mm-mm eff it I was wrong tho". You don't say. I wouldn't be surprised if dudes mentions a prostitute that things went sour with.

When dude gave the name and exact location of where she worked I knew chick was gonna be tormented. I'm sure yet fiance isn't happy about this, but maybe he might try to gain some publicity too.

Some want to explain whats the issue with being a waitress at Hooters? Its no different than being a waitress anywhere else sans the uniform which consists of clothes that women would wear outside anyways and would get no complaints about.

I mean theres a Women in Spandex Appreciation thread on here, lets not act like we're all of a sudden morally opposed to women dressing in this manner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom