We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

This is scary. Trading in my iPhone for a telegraph and a Discman this weekend.
Pump the breaks my dude. Lasers in CD players destroy your eyes and brain

I'm just tryna help yall preserve your already deficient sperm count and low testerone🤷🏽‍♂️. Do with this information what you will

1611679849712.png

damnnit i have to find my old cd's now.
macbooks need to reimplement cd burners cause im not risking it anymore.
im with OP. yall gonna be around here looking flaccid and weak.
op do i need to stop microwaving my food as well? what phone do you use? sunlight or nah?

but in all seriousness BIG LEEMELONE i hope you good man,

conspiracy theories are all fun and games but make sure it's you may wanna speak to someone about if it's really got you stressed.

I know too many people who got into the chemtrails/5g rabbit hole and it led to dark places.

but in all seriousness BIG LEEMELONE i hope you good man,

conspiracy theories are all fun and games but make sure it's you may wanna speak to someone about if it's really got you stressed.

I know too many people who got into the chemtrails/5g rabbit hole and it led to dark places.
What conspiracy theory are you talking about?

I mean on it's own, these are valid concerns and good info to have, i'd imagine most folks are aware of the potential dangers of microwave radiation etc at this stage. The issue is the larger overall internet conspiracy vehicle driving it.
Agree with the first part. As far as some internet conspiracy vehicle, that has nothing to do with me or the articles I'm posting afaik. And I'm not saying you're accusing me of that, just saying in general

op do i need to stop microwaving my food as well?

Drinking soda, playing too many video games, watching too much TV, eating cereal, red meat, too much sun, not enough sun, cleaning products, being tall. You can find an article linking anything to cancer. Or refuting the link.

Just look for key words in the text that basically renders the research at worst useless, at best inconclusive. "Potential, may, can, could, possibly, etc"

The fact that the 5G waves can penetrate the skin makes me want to stay away from it.

Drinking soda, playing too many video games, watching too much TV, eating cereal, red meat, too much sun, not enough sun, cleaning products, being tall. You can find an article linking anything to cancer. Or refuting the link.

Just look for key words in the text that basically renders the research at worst useless, at best inconclusive. "Potential, may, can, could, possibly, etc"

So how does one determine what to believe or make snarky, tryhard comments about with so much conflicting information? For example there's evidence to contradict this claim from the article you posted:

"Indeed, the only clear link between cellphone radiation and cancer was found among male rats (not female rats or male or female mice), and the researchers stressed that the findings do not apply to humans."

Apparently this quote is false information

The fact that the 5G waves can penetrate the skin makes me want to stay away from it.
Doesn't 4G, microwaves, FM signals, WiFi all do the same? Didn' t read to what extent they do compared to 5G but in the last decade I've heard the same health concerns about 5G as all other signals (wifi, cell, microwave, etc)

Doesn't 4G, microwaves, FM signals, WiFi all do the same? Didn' t read to what extent they do compared to 5G but in the last decade I've heard the same health concerns about 5G as all other signals (wifi, cell, microwave, etc)
Ok but why do we need more new stuff that can penetrate the skin? I don’t trust the new technology, FCC, and businesses building the infrastructure.

For example there's evidence to contradict this claim from the article you posted:

"Indeed, the only clear link between cellphone radiation and cancer was found among male rats (not female rats or male or female mice), and the researchers stressed that the findings do not apply to humans."

Apparently this quote is false information

That's the point :lol:

You can find an article linking anything to cancer. Or refuting the link.

Ok but why do we need more new stuff that can penetrate the skin? I don’t trust the new technology, FCC, and businesses building the infrastructure.
Not say we do or don't I was just curious because your concern seemed like it was that 5G did, not that there are already a bunch of things that do. My follow up question was going to be if you avoid or limit exposure to those other things.
You don't trust new tech which is understandable. I can't argue who you can or can't trust and there are a lot of people that don't trust tech. However I would like to know what you (or anyone) considers "new tech" or when you felt tech started to become too harmful? The same business have been building the infrastructure forever. Did you always not trust them or was there a point in time you felt there was a shift to more harmful tech. Not just addressed to you this is more of a general question to anyone that might share the same concern.

Also not trying to take shots.

Not say we do or don't I was just curious because your concern seemed like it was that 5G did, not that there are already a bunch of things that do. My follow up question was going to be if you avoid or limit exposure to those other things.
You don't trust new tech which is understandable. I can't argue who you can or can't trust and there are a lot of people that don't trust tech. However I would like to know what you (or anyone) considers "new tech" or when you felt tech started to become too harmful? The same business have been building the infrastructure forever. Did you always not trust them or was there a point in time you felt there was a shift to more harmful tech. Not just addressed to you this is more of a general question to anyone that might share the same concern.

I think 5G is just the new 'in' thing to target right now TBH.

Maybe I phrased my statement wrong....I dont trust THAT new technology (5G).

No, I do not avoid or limit exposure to those other things. I get where you are coming from but me not avoiding other things that can be harmful shouldn't make 5G safe. Things like the net neutrality situation and the T-Mobile/Sprint merger were big eye openers. I look forward to seeing what the FCC does with what will most likely be a Democrat majority now.

Back
Top Bottom