We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

walang sisihan! sala sa init! sala sa lamig!
agreed manilaboy! exactly what's wrong with some pinoys. it's always a learning process, sometimes you have to lose first before you canwin.
happy.gif

tinalo nila ang sarili nila..they can't convert..pero good game narin..
Cyrus Baguio's ankle breaker..
pimp.gif

red jersey sana ulit para swerte.
pimp.gif

RP will have a good chance to beat CT if they can stop the outside shooting and improve their own. Always play one-on-one like in the PBA can't wininternational games. CT only bring two young PGs this time due to some mistake, but many good SGs and SFs.

great game last night. cyrus was the man!
pimp.gif
bad shooting and TO'skilled us. Asi definitely found the fountain of youth. we have been bashing team pilipinas for awhile now lalo na pag talo, all i can say is nakita namannatin yung effort ng some players, yung my laro,desire at intellegence talaga. some players are not really built for international competitions. honestly imsurprised they performed well sa tournment na to kesa sa jones cup.

GO TEAM PILIPINAS PA DIN!
pimp.gif

sayang!!!!
sabi ni japeth lalaro na daw sya sa monday
yung PI ni coach ay para kay santos "PI....puro ka pa-cute eh"
skyrus was the crowd favourite, after the game A LOT of Chinese and Koreans asked for autograph and pic
the funny thing is after the game we saw some coaching staff and players partying and ended-up hooking-up with some Russians and Chinese...i don't want toname names sorry....
enjoy!

nice pics man!

laking bulas ni ha seung jin! haha prehistoric pare! sa mga libro lang nakikita mga ganyan!
laugh.gif

siguro kung tanggalin ni skyrus helmet niya masmataas ililipad niya!
smile.gif

Nice Pics, we would like to know those Players and Staffs...
laugh.gif
Kidding!

So after Taipei, would it be Kuwait or Iran?

para kay arwind pala yung PI, napanood ko naman yung stream pero alam ko di naman sya pinasok sa game, salamat sa pics choy, sino yung mga nakipag hook up?
laugh.gif

hahahaha...sorry guys ayaw ko mag simula ng tsismax....hehehehehe
pero yung iba nmn clean fun lng....

great pics choy. keep em coming.......i cant believe yeng said that to arwind, maybe he's bitter about their break up haha but normally arwind really playstough and dedicated but i can't say since i don't get to see him play as much lately.

Yeah, Thought[h1]
[/h1]only (insert name here) was the Pa-Cute, Arwind just cant get it going so is Kerby, James, Jayjay and manyothers. If only Kelly was there.

Monday vs. Chinese Taipei 4pm
Tuesday vs. I.R. Iran 11am
Wednesday vs. Kuwait 9am

Why is everyone saying we will get badly beaten by Iran that even Patrica Hizon doubt we can beat them, 2007 in Fiba-Asia we had the Chance to beat them but welost because of the questionable technical foul called by the referee. yeah! Iran is definitely tough and will give us the hard time, But im will not cancelout our chances of beating them. No team is Unbeatable.

**Notice in the Nike Team Pilipinas poster, the Flag is upside down with the Color Red above the Blue= War!

madami lang talaga doubters, walang tiwala pero pagnanalo kala mo sila #1 supporter
laugh.gif

parang si freddie lang yan, talangka talangka talangka
laugh.gif

@lbj19- sorry bro, hindi na ako makakanood ng ibang games eh. pero pag pumasok ng semis, pupunta ulit kmi ng tianjin kahit weekday.....hehehe

Back
Top Bottom