we talk bout college,player,and Marcus'pe's,what have you but any one hear if LANEY gets broken off

do they get smooth exclusives? has anyone seen them? pics any where?

good lookin out. dont think it has been discused before maybe it has my fault

Laneys high do they get PE since mike went there? has anybody seen any ? thats what he is askin

firefly23 wrote:
Laneys high do they get PE since mike went there? has anybody seen any ? thats what he is askin

Hi, you must be the translator, jk.....not sure if they think the high school is worthy, we would have heard, you know that
ohwell.gif

not many kids in nyc can afford jordans, unless the school paid for them. i in manhattan yesterday to watch the nit double header and saw tons of kidswalkin round the streets with fake colorways on. also found a store that sells literally hundreds of different colorway jordans all fakes

wow your grammar skills are whack...like the whole sentence is a fragment..
indifferent.gif
I thought all schools enforce the "no child left behind" law.

i would love too see some more laney color jordans...laney vi's ftw...someone ps a pair up and let see how fire they would look

lol you guys are quick to hop on the grammar train. you kmow what im askin so why does it matter?
and I go to a top university so don't think that I do not know how to spell and / or use grammar thanks

You all need a life, my goodness
tired.gif
- Get Real andGROW up

Edit: I think the Laney cw is not the greatest, Ill take UNC daily.

Originally Posted by b0bbyf0rd1

not many kids in nyc can afford jordans, unless the school paid for them. i in manhattan yesterday to watch the nit double header and saw tons of kids walkin round the streets with fake colorways on. also found a store that sells literally hundreds of different colorway jordans all fakes
wow

Laney is in Wilmington, NC

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

im sure they do, most likely team shoes though

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

im sure they do, most likely team shoes though

i doubt its anything special

Sup NikeTalk,
My boy hooped for Laney in high school and he told me that when they have their roster finalized after tryouts, they get about two pairs of shoes for eachperson (even the JV team). No crazy exclusives, just some regular jumpman kicks ex. 14.5's or JB Old Skool's. They also get new practice gear and gamejerseys every 2-3 years but nothing special. Being sponsored by and all Jordan, you would think they would be a decent hoops team. They arent even one of thetop three teams in the city! Fire the coach!!!
smh.gif

dont know but i thnk i did see some PE's pics of them on here a while back. but like some said i dont think they get much heat or on the regular. but imalmost certain i did see PE pics from that program some time back....the only one that jumps out at me though were the 5's

Air_Jordan_V_Laney_5.jpg

Air_Jordan_V_Laney_1.jpg

33-51962-F.jpg

^^^i love those dam 5s

btw, i work with a ******** whos fresh off the boat along with a bunch of haitians and they dont even speak no english and i can understand them... the ophowever is a whole nother story lmao

Back
Top Bottom