we talk bout college,player,and Marcus'pe's,what have you but any one hear if LANEY gets broken off

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^^i love those dam 5s

btw, i work with a ******** whos fresh off the boat along with a bunch of haitians and they dont even speak no any english and i can understand them... the op however is a whole nother story lmao
since u wanna get at me lemme help you out
whole lotta fail coming from you right now. sorry u had to try so hard

CHAPELHILLZ.... thanks for that info

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^^i love those dam 5s

btw, i work with a ******** whos fresh off the boat along with a bunch of haitians and they dont even speak no english and i can understand them... the op however is a whole nother story lmao
HUH? I don't get it.

Originally Posted by eclipse4343

wow a store that sells fakes i think u can get reported for that
yup same thing in the hood here in chicago. it's almost like the whole hood stays dipped in fake Js while only collectors are copping thereal Js. pretty sad if you ask me

v%20guy%20basketball.jpg

current team photo...sure doesn't look like they get half of what we were "hoping"...haha

are those Pro Models back there?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

v%20guy%20basketball.jpg

current team photo...sure doesn't look like they get half of what we were "hoping"...haha

are those Pro Models back there?

the website is shockingly unnattractive and so is the fact that JB has taken away sponsorship of them. some cheaper team J's could've done atleast
ohwell.gif
.....and yea whats up with the pro models?...i guess the guyshave 2 do with what they can afford, but it is really disappointing....

Originally Posted by b0bbyf0rd1

not many kids in nyc can afford jordans, unless the school paid for them. i in manhattan yesterday to watch the nit double header and saw tons of kids walkin round the streets with fake colorways on. also found a store that sells literally hundreds of different colorway jordans all fakes
irrelavent

It would not shock me if JB took away his sponsorship because how bad they are. Like I said in my last post, they are'nt even a top three team in the city.Maybe like top five or six. So I wouldn't blame JB...sh*t...If I were him, I would take away the sponsorship too for making me look so terrible. I bet ifa bunch of us NT'ers had the opportunity to play for that HS...and to be laced with that JB gear, they would prolly still be JB sponsored team. Mepersonally, would take so much pride in playing for that school, and taking advantage of all the free JB sh*t I could get my hands on. Not even to mentionwearing fakes in the team photo
mad.gif
roll.gif
.....kids these days!!!

the website is shockingly unnattractive and so is the fact that JB has taken away sponsorship of them. some cheaper team J's could've done at least
ohwell.gif
.....and yea whats up with the pro models?...i guess the guys have 2 do with what they can afford, but it is really disappointing....

the website is so terrible. And I don't even know why I am disappointed in this because it has nothing to do with me
laugh.gif

guess I was just hoping for something a little more than my man in the front wearing black-cat VIIIs and his friend in pro models

Originally Posted by b0bbyf0rd1

not many kids in nyc can afford jordans, unless the school paid for them. i in manhattan yesterday to watch the nit double header and saw tons of kids walkin round the streets with fake colorways on. also found a store that sells literally hundreds of different colorway jordans all fakes
what do NYC have to do with NC because thats where jordan went to high school. And how you gonna go on inner city children like that.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

wow your grammar skills are whack...like the whole sentence is a fragment..
indifferent.gif
I thought all schools enforce the "no child left behind" law.

LULS.

Back
Top Bottom