Wealthy Ppl Smoking Cigaretes?

bruh, were u hurt when u found out she smokes?!

bro tip = if a girl smokes, she swallows.  reasoning: how the hell she gonna put 1000 chemicals into her body, but not swallow dat protein? ur welcome.
I'm female also, i was looking up to her as a role model :rolleyes

(I guess i should put that in my profile, i get alot of peopel calling me "bruh" "son" and "dawg")

pics? IG?

Last edited:
I'm female also, i was looking up to her as a role model :rolleyes

(I guess i should put that in my profile, i get alot of peopel calling me "bruh" "son" and "dawg")

Your mistake is looking up to someone. Especially someone you don't know. Your blind baby.

To be fair the wealthy likely smoke at a lower rate. Out of the dozens of senior executives and C level I've met only one smoked. As opposed to when I worked in lower waged jobs and you'd have dozens of folks huddled up in the smoking area.

Last edited:
Just because you're wealthy (even from old money) it doesn't mean you're smart.

These ppl can easily be fooled and/or ignore the warnings.

I never really associated cigs with being ghetto/trailer trash. I immediately associate it with cancer and assume those ppl want to get cancer.

bruh, were u hurt when u found out she smokes?!

bro tip = if a girl smokes, she swallows.  reasoning: how the hell she gonna put 1000 chemicals into her body, but not swallow dat protein? ur welcome.
I'm female also
, i was looking up to her as a role model :rolleyes

[/quote]
Pics bruh? :nerd:

poor or rich doesnt justify smoking cigarettes... its a waste of money and terrible for your health...but thats just my opinion on them if you want to smoke do you... i wont judge or stop you but i aint about that smoking life unless its that piff :pimp:

Op, so what about this girl made you look to her as role model? [emoji]128294[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Mary Kate Olson had bowls of cigarettes at her wedding. I guess it's part of the young, reckless, rebellious look.

Chinese billionaires and rich chinese dudes smoke Dunhills as their cig brand of choice

Back
Top Bottom