wearing DMP's?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by UptownRyDer191

Where did you get your cap?

those are so icy
pimp.gif
^^^

I got those cap at myshirtsco but those are sold out. They made another version but dont like it.

Oh yeah as for the dmp tags I wear mine with it except I put the tags underneath the laces so they dont fall off.

i always take the accessories off my kicks before rocking em- i.e.: dmp dogtags, fire red v hangtag, airmax nike air hantag- cosign on the "it lookstacky" comment

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I put the dog tags on a gold dog tag chain and rock em on my neck when I rock my DMP XI's or VI's...
pimp.gif

Yea, I did the same thing.....wore the dog tags around my neck with a necklace.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

just wondering is it good to put water repellent from footlocker on the Xi's?
patent leather and mesh isnt harmed by water.

yo kampoutkid i assume u work at house of hoops which is owned by footlocker right? So you kno how they push us to sell the water repellent and how we callit an invisible clear coat? you think if i spray on couple layers the white part wont get dirty as easily..?

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

just wondering is it good to put water repellent from footlocker on the Xi's?
patent leather and mesh isnt harmed by water.
True....but also false. The point is to seal up the mesh so that when water does hit it, the dirt and grime that is in the water doesn't soak intothe mesh therefore making it dirty. Pure water will never harm anything. It's the impurities and other garbage that it picks up in the air that makes yourshoes dirty when they get wet.

I always wear my shoes with a keychain attached on it, and always carry my keys with a pair of sock attached on it.

I had the dogtags on and wore both pair (Very lightly) with no problem. Over Easter though I wore the XI and took the dogtag off it is kinda uncomfortablemakes the shoes feel bulky...the tag I almost kept losing was the Cement Spizike tag, I had to take it off from necessity...

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I don't wear mine with em on there. IMO it looks tacky. Also I've heard that the gold on the dog tag rubs off on the mesh on the XI's. I took mine off ASAP just so it wouldn't happen so I can't tell you from experience.
yep the gold chain completely messed up my DMP XI's just left it on there in the box and didnt look at them for a good 6 months or so and then sureenough had a big crappy stain on the mesh. kinda want to try the bar keepers friend method on them but im a little nervous doing that so for now they sit.

^^^ The first time I wore my Cement Spiz'ikes I had the tag on, but it fell off so now I just keep the tag in my room.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Wearing them w/ the dog tag makes you look like a fool.

I beg to differ, around my way there's alotta Fake DMP's floating around. I rock the Tagg because its more of a authenticity issue for me. Youllnever confuse my jordan 6's with some of the nonsense running around on the streets!

Yeah the tagg fell off, i just switched to my timberland chain.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Where did you get your cap?

it was a limited run on Myshirtsco.com

i think there were only 45 produced of each color...there was another color just black and gold made for the VI's, and that white one shown above is forthe XI's

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Wearing them w/ the dog tag makes you look like a fool.

I beg to differ, around my way there's alotta Fake DMP's floating around. I rock the Tagg because its more of a authenticity issue for me. Youll never confuse my jordan 6's with some of the nonsense running around on the streets!

Yeah the tagg fell off, i just switched to my timberland chain.
grin.gif
Why would you care so much if people think they're real or not? If you know they're real, it shouldn't be a problem.

Originally Posted by UptownRyDer191

Actually I havent rocked mines yet wont be rocking them no time soon untill i get another pair lookin for another pair of DMPs size 8 or 8.5 to rock for the summer holla at me if ya got them and wanna sell them .

THATS FRESH WITH THE 15 LS CLOTHING LINE!!!!
pimp.gif

i keep the dog tags on my dmp's when i wear them. just like i keep the hang tag on the spizikes when i wear them. that's why they're there.

not heavy to me, don't wear dmp's much, but i'm used to the tags.

oh yeah, the way i have the tags situated, they never fall off.

the tags are pretty long for a shoe, so i see how some say its "off"

u have to wrap around the shoelace once, then u're all good.

Back
Top Bottom