wearing DMP's?

kampoutkid

Banned
The dog tag feels pretty heavy. Has anyone tried wearing their DMP's with the dog tag attached and if so has it broken off?

I don't wear mine with em on there. IMO it looks tacky. Also I've heard that the gold on the dog tag rubs off on the mesh on the XI's. I took mineoff ASAP just so it wouldn't happen so I can't tell you from experience.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I don't wear mine with em on there. IMO it looks tacky. Also I've heard that the gold on the dog tag rubs off on the mesh on the XI's. I took mine off ASAP just so it wouldn't happen so I can't tell you from experience.
when i read this i broke the chain trying to pull it off

Fell off twice for me but I heard it both times, so then I just took the dogtogs off.

I wore mine inside tha crib, and they felt a lil uncomfortable with the chain on... If I do wear em out it will be without the chains.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

I don't wear mine with em on there. IMO it looks tacky. Also I've heard that the gold on the dog tag rubs off on the mesh on the XI's. I took mine off ASAP just so it wouldn't happen so I can't tell you from experience.
when i read this i broke the chain trying to pull it off

I think you did the right thing.

I put the dog tags on a gold dog tag chain and rock em on my neck when I rock my DMP XI's or VI's...
pimp.gif

BTW, it is mad corny/whack when people rock the DMP XI's and VI's at same time... I remember seeing a dude at the mall doing that.. I just gave him the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I put the dog tags on a gold dog tag chain and rock em on my neck when I rock my DMP XI's or VI's...
pimp.gif

That's a good idea, actually!

Originally Posted by r0biiin

BTW, it is mad corny/whack when people rock the DMP XI's and VI's at same time... I remember seeing a dude at the mall doing that.. I just gave him the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

What? That's just plain silly!
roll.gif

Yes, it does look tacky and even dumber when you wear one of each. By the way, the gold DOES rub off on the XI's! My boy left the chain on his DSpair and sure enough there was a yellowish stain around the lace hole when he was checking out his kicks about a week ago. He managed to clean it up abit,however, like to a lot of us.. every little blemish is visible. I just looked at them over the weekend and a "fingernail" size blemish is stillvisible especially around the bright white mesh. Believe me, he was
mad.gif
asyou know what! For some reason and I thank god I did, I took the chains off of mine when I first got them and tucked them into the little slot where the DMPbooklet goes...so I was fortunate I did. I am not sure if storage has to do with it or if it has been posted anywhere on NT, but if any of you left the goldtags on your DS DMP's especially the XI's...you best pull them out and remove them from your shoes!

Actually I havent rocked mines yet wont be rocking them no timesoon untill i get another pair lookin for another pair of DMPs size 8 or 8.5 to rock for the summer holla at me if ya got them and wanna sell them .

I never wore the dog tags on the set I wear. I also have a set on ice but took the tags off because, like tdob said, there were a few posts about he"gold" rubbing off on the shoes.

Still got my 2 size 12s in Ice, but i got to check and see if the gold rubbed of on my Babies............Thanks for the heads up Boyz.

I tried to tags on my 11's and they fell off within a few days they r lost now so i have no tag for my 11's but everyone is talkin bout the gold rubbinoff on the shoes am i the only person that ended up with Dmp's wit gold lettering goin down the side cause after a month the letters started to bleedthrough the mesh and i ended up pullin the letters of cause they look good at first untill they bleed and eventually the letters will fall off. So the tagswere a problem but not as much as the gold letters at least for me anyway.

I just put the dog tag on my key ring for my car..it's a nice dog tag by the way..

dog tags never stay on. too heavy for that little 25cent piece of chain jb puts out. Unless you want to glue or tape the attachment part together
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom