wearing shorts and hoodies at the same time appreciation. vol feels good man meme

i did it during the dead winter in Iowa.

hairy legs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I wear shorts with long sleeves some times.....(not recently with 114 degrees in the DMV)

But i see no problem with a light hoodie and shorts. My legs tend to stay warm anyway if its a cool 68 degrees out or something
feel so comfortable when i do this, but feel like a fool lol

Originally Posted by JBug88

It's dress code here in L.A.
I'm white.  Our legs don't get cold...

-J-
Damn right.
I dont do hoody's much, but i love camo cargo shorts with crewneck sweatshirts, and some Air Max 1s.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have only seen this in Cali.
It's not really a bad look either, but I've never seen it out of California. I can see them doing it in Florida too though

Seattle too, on campus, its the swag to have.
I do it almost all the time unless it's scorching hot outside then a shirt + shorts will suffice

I seriously thought this was abou wearing basketball shorts and hoodies. I could agree with that.

But a crew neck, shorts, and size 10 jardans *thumbs up*

This is basically my dress code down here in South FL on campus, especially when its in the middle of tests.

black t + hoody + khaki/bball shorts + comfy bball shoes or nike free slides with black socks.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I did it during the fall and spring at Syracuse
pimp.gif
Fixed.

Basic classroom attire. Can't do that anymore though. As comfortable as you can get especially with Nike college basketball shorts.

Throw on the matching kicks and fitted 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

This is basically my dress code down here in South FL on campus, especially when its in the middle of tests.

black t + hoody + khaki/bball shorts + comfy bball shoes or nike free slides with black socks.

Yes fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Come at me bros.
 (cabin trip btw, i dont actually live in the woods)

I'm calling BS on "I don't live in the woods"..
laugh.gif

you're out there drinking your Sailor Jerry and IPA's, smoking cigars and growing your beard out...

-J-

Back
Top Bottom