wearing shorts and hoodies at the same time appreciation. vol feels good man meme

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

hoodie+ball shorts=south florida winter swag
pimp.gif

yezzir

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

It makes sense to me cuz my legs don't get cold unless it's freezing outside, but my upper body is a diff story.

rilly that simple 

i live in houston, constantly over 100. working my nike hoodie and camos today, when the sun went down.
felt great man.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

I don't see anything wrong with this...we rock jeans with a shirt right? Our arms are exposed...so I don't see anything wrong with wearing a hoodie or pullover with your shorts

This is my excuse next time anyone wanna come talking all that mess to me for my swag. Thank you good sir
nerd.gif

It makes no sense. Maybe its fashion, but how in the world can you legs not be cold, but your chest is cold? If your cold or chilly, then why not wear jeans?

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Originally Posted by High Altitude

It makes sense to me. My legs don't get very cold easy.

So if cold air blows, it doesn't hit ur legs?
eyes.gif
alien.gif
go sit down son... everyone knows ur arms get colder than ur legs more quickly... its science, u cant argue it (less mass)...

furthermore having flexibility in your legs and breath-ability to ur sack > affect of hoodie on arm flexibility/comfort

instant swag... if the hoodiess gray.... curtains

last summer i even wore these 3/4 euro cargos and sweaters with fitteds a few times
laugh.gif
that euro swag

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Come at me bros.
 (cabin trip btw, i dont actually live in the woods)

I'm calling BS on "I don't live in the woods"..
laugh.gif

you're out there drinking your Sailor Jerry and IPA's, smoking cigars and growing your beard out...

-J-
Lol, im doing all of the above, but i only venture into the woods about once a year. We just have a year's worth of fun every time.

Back
Top Bottom