Week 11 Appreciation: Air Jordan XI Collections...etc

I got Concorde's and 2 DMP's, but seeing all these pics makes me want more and more...

2hozbbd.jpg

Have DMP XI also ..
Would love some icey blue CG - I think they should re-retro it with clear grey soles though ..

Good Lord, I love XI's. I got some Space Jams but no camera at the moment. They are yellow so what does it matter. x_x

Here are my OG's.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I also have retro's but they are in storage along with the DMP's
Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

What I wouldn't give for a pair of Ds Columbias... I hate this topic... It's a constant reminder that I have yet to obtain my grails.

aye a reminder guys Please tag all of your pics, ive just had one of mine before this post stolen on myspace :/

Tag your pics please
WANTED!! 11-11.5
- XII (French blue)
- Any dunks
- Any AM90s

AIM ST1LL BREATHIN

I'm too lazy to set them all up to add the DMP XI's:

You can view the rest of my collection by clicking on my signature.

ay dogg, aren't the soles on the columbias supposed to be black? they're lookin a little grey in ur pic
313oob7.jpg

These are the only XI I have. '01 Retros. The baby size joints I'm saving for my little cuzzo Eric.
66727402.10Woq75i.xiss.jpg

week 11 is def my favorite week so far..

anyone have any sz 9-9.5, DS/VVNDS, spacejams, concords or blk/reds that theyre tryin to get rid off? get @ me!
Filipino Forces, sz 9.5 .. DMP, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Playoff XII, sz 9 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5

All shoes are in MINT, DEADSTOCK CONDITION .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; EMAIL- anabolicgardo@tmail.com; AIM- anabolicgardo

Back
Top Bottom