Week 17 Appreciation: Air Jordan XVII Collections...etc

ijapino

Staff member
Joined Dec 14, 1999
Micheal's 2nd Comeback shoe! Also the first general release basketball sneaker to debut at $200! The shoes came with a metal case, CD, lacelocks, and a removable cover. IMO, the XVII a decent shoe, but probably looked over by alot of people due to the expensive price tag. If you were lucky enough though, many places dropped them down in price as low as $79.99!

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!
Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XL
HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Joined Aug 4, 2005
I've always wanted the copper. Can anybody tell us what technology is in the 17? I was just thinking about this today.
TeamEagles
I Poop in T.O.'s mouth​
Scar TissueThat I WishYou Saw

Joined Feb 23, 2003

Never wore the shrouds, because my feet are to wide. Played in them often a few years ago. One of my favs for sure.

Joined Jan 5, 2004
/Can anybody tell us what technology is in the 17?\

blow-molded max air in heel, zoom in FF
Team Green​
DWest - Bassy - PDouble - Gomes - Big Al - Perk - Wally - G2​
Will someone please take Brian Scalabrine?​

Joined Jan 4, 2004
^

I dont know if this answers your question, but here:

Leather uppers, hidden quick lace system, lace-locks, Carbon-fibre sheath, Dynamic-fit sleeve, removable mid-foot strap and Zoom Air sole

Lightweight Phylon midsole with blow molded heel Air-Sole unit and forefoot Tuned Air unit, TPU heel stabilizer for heel and ankle support, translucent TPU cover protects heel Air-Sole unit, full-length composite shank plate provides increased arch support and prevents turf toe.

Solid rubber outsole with strategically placed sticky rubber, two midfoot rubber pods for additional midfoot support. Shoe comes with briefcase and cd.

The soles were designed based on a golf course with fairways, greens and bunkers.... interesting
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS

Original Jordan Salesman Samples Currently up.

Joined Dec 28, 2005
is the XVII the only jordan ever to NOT have a Black/Red colorway?? I honestly only really like Js in Bred or White/Red colorway
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Joined Apr 26, 2006
i want some mules
i dont know why, but they appeal to me somehow...
My feet are strong, Joe Rogan!

6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2006
This is the first Air Jordans I ever pay with my own money.

My pockets were hurting because of the price tag $200+ tax :stoneface:

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Joined May 29, 2006
sorry, too lazy to take new pics, especially since this is the only pair I have... still lookin good since I 1st got them in 2002 in the 9th grade

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>

Joined Jan 5, 2004
the college blues are actually my grails. they're the shoe that gt my intothe shoe game.
Team Green​
DWest - Bassy - PDouble - Gomes - Big Al - Perk - Wally - G2​
Will someone please take Brian Scalabrine?​

Joined Mar 20, 2005
Lost an auction this weekend for a pair of Coppers.....grrrrrrr

Post those Lightnings, Fed! lol This is all I got....

FLINTGREY - kicks for sale (e-mail me)
flintgreyNT@gmail.com
[URL="http://www.myspace.com/flintgreynt

Joined Aug 4, 2005
^^Co-sign. ijapino, do you have all the AJs 1-21 in like multiples of every colorways? How long have you been collecting?
TeamEagles
I Poop in T.O.'s mouth​
Scar TissueThat I WishYou Saw

ijapino

Staff member
Joined Dec 14, 1999
Quote:[hr][/hr] ijapino is rich[hr][/hr]

Hardly....I didn't buy ONE pair of XVII's for retail. I got all of 'em for atleast 30% off, and the multiples I bought for $100 each. Back then I was working at a sporting goods store, and I recieved an employee discount on all of 'em....

Quote:[hr][/hr]ijapino, do you have all the AJs 1-21 in like multiples of every colorways? How long have you been collecting?[hr][/hr]
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!Buy my old Jordan T's on eBay! XXL, and XLHELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now