WEEK 4: Air Jordan IV Appreciation! Collections, WDYWT...

wow some of your collections are just amazing. I just got my first Jordans ever today (my friend gave his OG XIIs to me for my birthday but they dont count), and they're the Mars IVs. Didnt buy it for the hype, just thought the colorway was nice. Nice shoes everyone!
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

Nice IVs everyone. I can never get enough of pics of ijapino's and beatttNikes' collections. Amazing!

to the dude that got them OG 4's in the best DS condition i've ever seen.......................das just ridiculous and sick, u basically jus sh!ted on everyone else's 4's

damn you ijapino 2 weeks in a row you post my most sought after grails(check the sig) in MY SIZE. On a sidenote those ds OG's up there are heart stopping

i have most of the retro flight tee's and retro IV's too but those aren't as interesting as these lol enjoy again
agfdgdag7ww.jpg

afgbxvz0td.jpg

gasfdgcx6cr.jpg

zbxb2kl.jpg

posters13zf.jpg

wheatiescereal194yx.jpg

posters37ku.jpg

misc34rs.jpg

one more thing.
if only JB was doing retroes right circa (94-02) the militaries would be the greatest retro ever. The shoes in that pic with the jacket and tee is what we should be getting out of JB not the fake looking unparallel meshed 4s that have a nubuck mudguard that looks like leather.
looking for these in a 10-11
white/red patent air flight 89. FA exclusive (vnds-ds)
black/cement/red '99 retro 4s (nds-vnds)
black/cement 3s (vnds-ds)
black/royal penny 2 (vnds-ds)

I have about 8 pairs missing that I will update on Weds.
nice stuff everyone.

, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

I am not the type 2 sit there and hate, but damn, son, those is alll crazy don,

this is all i got

the BlackCats and Pure$ were "jelous"

looking for some space jam 11z, size 8-9
also looking for some 10z, 6z, 3z and 8z (air jordan) size 8-9

official member since
Feb-26-06

Brian, I'm curious. How long have you been collecting? I mean did u buy those OG 4's during the 90's or in the 2000's? Or did u originally buy them when they came out in 89 and just kept em ds along with the clothing? Also did you do that with all the other shoes in your collection? I'm just asking out of curiousity and I'm always at awe when i see your collection

Quote:
I'm that Punjabi guy, if that matters. This is a shout out to all the people who say: Quote "I have never seen an Indian dude rockin J's. All they do is sell them at high prices before release dates, end Quote. I just proved y'all wrong.

yup you did prove them wrong, you just sell them for high prices after release dates. |I
tired.gif

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom