Weird Flight Club New York email

Hey guys,

My first post here.

Just got an email from the FCNY support team saying below:

"Our consignment team inspected the shoes you sent us. Upon the inspection of your shoes, we regret to inform you that because there's inconsistencies with other pairs we have in our inventory, we cannot accept them. We will be sending the shoes back to the address on file and deduct shipping costs from your account."

This is a pair of Air Jordan 3 88' retro that I dropped off at the Broadway store about 2 weeks ago.

They listed my shoes on www.flightclub.com for sale immediately after my drop-off on the same day, which was fast enough.

Shoes are 100% legit (I bought them on the release day from Foot Locker), brand new with their original shoe box (good condition), which is how FCNY listed on the website.

Then today I got the above message which is making me mad.

Now I am not even sure if they have mixed my pair with somebody's pair with "inconsistencies" and I am concerning I might be getting a pair of the 88's which have failed to pass the inspection by their team.

Anybody can tell what's happened? What shall I do now??

I am really freaking out - you guys know how much these shoes worth now!

Thank you guys!

Forget to mention that I have sold 400+ pairs with FCNY and this is the first time this issue happened. It is truly a very unpleasant feeling of getting this email.

wait til you get the shoes back, tell us if its the same shoes you dropped off

could be an error who ever was legit checking them? just like any company, they aren't perfect and have turned away legit shoes before

only thread I remember from 2013 some dude had the OG royal 1's and FC said they were fake when they were 100% legit

Back
Top Bottom