Welcome January 2007 New Members

TG isn't like TLN, we don't offer open enrollment :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
<< TEAM GOONIES >>
I dont find anything funny

Quote:
Mind your business before I make an example out of you.

Sounds like trouble to me. But feel free to make me an example.
Quote:
TG isn't like TLN, we don't offer open enrollment :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Are you dead or are you sleeping?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE​

Quote:
sir hendrix
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
$$_ TEAM GOONIES"My rims look like rice cakes, my chick got a nice face. Blue and white escalade, now i'm ridin myspace."
I'm like Mr. Perfect, when I hit, its curtains

We haven't really been doing the open recruitment thing. The recruitment pics are just up for a good chuckle.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
Nerds Team Late Night shall inherit the earth!!

Quote:
Sounds like trouble to me. But feel free to make me an example.

Nah i'ma stall you out. I don't want you to go shootin' up your highschool on account of anything I say.

Quote:
TLN doesn't offer open enrollment, actually. There's a recruitment process that Kwaz is behind, and he's done it for every single TLN member. Believe it or not, he has denied NTers the privilege of having the TLN sig, and has even had members remove it from their signature space.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us?TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
After all that talk dude falls back like michael vick in the pocket
HIGH
AISHWARYA RAI IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

Quote:
I don't want you to go shootin' up your highschool on account of anything I say.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Are you dead or are you sleeping?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE​

TLN was done with the whole mass recruitment thing for some time now. It was a learning process though. I admit there were a couple of pretty bad members in the past [*cough: flballa*], but we've managed to get rid of them and filter them out. I think now, we have a good group of core members. Now, I'm kinda tedious and do a lil' thorough check on anyone who asks to join. The group might not be perfect, but I try to make sure everyone's a good fit.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
Nerds Team Late Night shall inherit the earth!!

Nickthestick91:
What was the SN from a few months back?

Lou Evil Slugger?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

ThirtyTres:
Ayo. I swear I'ma try as hard as i can not to get banned again.

I didn't re-apply for membership for 2 months, just to train myself. Trying not to get into the double digit bans.

Funny though.......my social life has been much better since i've been banned. Go figure.

Toodles.

I had a feeling about this name. Don't make me regret approving this account.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Welcome 2007 members

Equipo STRINGER
At a certain point, if he's going to get to the top of the boxing profession, a fighter has to learn the difference between the truth and a lie.​

Quote:
What's the recruitment process? Membership fees and a five page letter of intent stating why you want to be a member of TLN FOH!
"The authorities don't like us..."
KAY. ELL. SEE!!!​

///b
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
The Iron Triangle
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe "League"​

lol @ all these new names.

break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius

Back
Top Bottom