Welcome MIDWEST NTers.

Joined Feb 15, 2000

Welcome everyone!

As you can see, our geographical community consists of 12 states and the island of Kentucky.

Let's set this off...

Joined Oct 6, 2003
Since when is Kentucky part of the midwest?

Anyhoo, I'm from the Twin Cities. Go Gophers.
~WANTED~ Sz 6.5-7.5 Bapes un-11th anniversary & red/yellow/blue

Joined Jun 12, 2006
Mike
Ann Arbor, MI

Michigan football is in a down year, but we will come storming back with a new coach and new QB next year!!!! (in my dreams)

Joined Oct 9, 2005
A modeator from Milwaukee? Well I'll be damned.

Milwaukee right here.
GO PACKERS GO GO PACKERS GO GO PACKERS GO GO PACKERS GO GO PACKERS GO
GO BADGERS GO GO BADGERS GO GO BADGERS GO GO BADGERS GO GO BADGERS GO GO BADGERS GO
GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO GO TY GO
GO BUCKS GO GO BUCKS GO GO BUCKS GO GO BUCKS GO GO BUCKS GO GO BUCKS GO GO BUCKS GO
GO BREWERS GO GO BREWERS GO GO BREWERS GO GO BREWERS GO GO BREWERS GO GO BREWERS GO​

Joined May 20, 2004
Chicago during the school year (Loyola Chicago University) and Mpls during the summer and winter break...

Joined Feb 17, 2005
KB, Toledo, OH
...the book is now open so let the story be told, I enter through your mind and exit the back of your soul, that may lead you to some insight, I shine like a headlight, pick any diamond, watch me get right, I'm that nice...

Joined Nov 29, 2002
Steve from Cleveland
[/b]
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now