Welcome the newest member of G.O.O.D music.

Originally Posted by zube42

This is random as +%*#
laugh.gif

Didn't recognize dude. This is pretty irrelevant to me, don't listen to French.

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Theres nothing GOOD about this

Co-signing this to the 10th power.
French is a horrible artist.

This is not true. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO BE TRUE!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by rhester

We'll see, people didn't think Wale would fit with MMG and look how that turned out...

Yeah, that's Wale though.

Were talking about French Montana. What is he contributing to GOOD music with the likes of Kanye, Common, John Legend, Cudi and others?

A minimun of what 12yr old Big Sean contributes, and probably way more than Cons and Really Doe ever contributed.

Cons dropped "Don't quit your day job". The good, the bad, the ugly will be better than anything in French Montana's discography.
Really Doe's verse on "We Major" will be better than anything in French Montana's discography.

The Big Sean comment will sustain. And even then I'd rather listen to him than French.

bottomline though is french been doing his thing...rest of da country late on da trends..as usual.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottomline though is french been doing his thing...rest of da country late on da trends..as usual.

ninjahood aint neva lied

French Montana is worth checking out? I'm from NYC but just never checked for him, just assumed he was a bum 
laugh.gif

What projects should I check out?

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Fat Joe should of revamped TS with a French signing, since hes been co-signing a lot lately.
joey crack should've BEEEEEENED signed french, and he should've BEEEEEEN signed joell ortiz, i think fat joe feels so burned from OG team's treachery

that he's just paranoid on signing anyone anymore....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

No. The rest of the country just doesn't care because dude is absolutely trash.

Back
Top Bottom