Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

when did this happen?? Not feelin it at all :frown:
frown.gif

old nt > new nt
~~~250~~~

I like this new format, The kicks forums were getting too chaotic. I also like regional forums, it's good to know which NTers live in So Cal. The Report This Post feature is nice as well because NTers can just report flames instead of wasting bandwidth by feeling the need to flame back.

The great thing about NT compared to other places is how active the forums are. When you speard everything out to more forums it slooooows eeeeevery thingggg downnnnnn.

Quote:
How long does it take to get verification?

Every post has to be reviewed before they are released to the board by a member of the staff. It happens just as soon as a member of the staff gets to it.

Volunteering in the buy/sell forums is one of the better ways to give back to NT.

We've already got two volunteers and I hope that we'll have more by the end of the week.

You have to be someone we trust and someone that hasn't been banned.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

Ok, I definitely agree one of the mods needs to accumulate all of these changes into one post EXPLAINING the reasons behind each.

Holden, can you further explain this B/S forum volunteering?

Quote:
The great thing about NT compared to other places is how active the forums are. When you speard everything out to more forums it slooooows eeeeevery thingggg downnnnnn.

I completely agree.

As far as the changes:

New divisions in B/S by sizes...great job...
Rules in B/S: some are fine...but the limit on the number of things being sold is not good along with the fixed price...atleast allow a range...

The Nike forum was not busy/cluttered at all...why the need for a new forum for Adidas/Reebok/etc.?

Price Checks/Fakes are fine; just hope the "vets"/people who know kicks will be willing to go in there and help people out rather than having a forum filled with those who can't tell a real AJ XI from a fake one

Regional Forums...no complaints but I don't think these will get too much use

Can someone explain to me the difference between a "quick reply" and the old one?

Overall, appreciate the effort to make NT more organized and efficient, but I think a few these fall under "it's not broken, don't fix it" idea...

damn ron, i dont think anyone mentioned this in the whole thread yet, good eye.
times got hard i had to get harder ,
let me take that back i had to get smarter .

a quick reply is just something you want to say that isn't that big or something off of the top of your head and the regular reply which is still available is where you can have links, edit font, use different colors, and add emoticons

also im interested in volunteering for the buy/sell forum.. can someone ezinbox me or contact me to let me know about it.. thx

^^Thanks "air23jordan45"...much appreciated.

I, too, am interested in in the B/S volunteering...any info of how/what to do would be good...

WHY are there NO posts in the selling forum? Is the staff taking the day off? Somebody please clarify this cuz I made a post EARLY this morning 100% following the new rules and NOTHING. NO responses claiming why either ..... |I
tired.gif

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

WAY too many forums. The old NT was simple, but very effective at the SAME time. Maybe little tweaking was needed, but this is too much, in my opinon.

The one the I like is the quick reply. However, way too many forums to navigate like most of yall mentioned already.
Email-JWong108@Gmail.com
Aim-JunyiJai

I've seen many a change on this board over the years. This is the largest change without question.

Yeah, its wierd to look at. It will take some time to get used to. But it cleans up the board fairly effeciantly.

I give a thumbs up to these changes. Though I will never visit most of the new forums, I agree they must be there.

Quote:

word, i look at other forums and they're topics be straight stagnent...

ain't nuffin worse then a forum that feels like molases..... :smh:
nono.gif

and waddup wit da WDYW being in da sneaker showcase?
last time i checked it was a whole outfit thing that made it a general subject and da reason it was moved from retro....
team platano

its been moved....uh..the show of your sneaker forum or w/e
~WANTED~ Sz 6.5-7.5 Bapes un-11th anniversary & red/yellow/blue

Eh, the new forums are alright. Regionals is good but too many imo. Quick reply is cool and this censored thing is cool too, but my name is abbreviated |I
tired.gif
. Overall its alright
[/b]

Quote:
You have to be someone we trust and someone that hasn't been banned.
Damn. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'd be able to volunteer like 20 minutes every other day, cause I figure I'll have to look through all of 11.5+ now anyways, so it wouldn't be too tough to screen through some posts to keep it movin at an even faster pace.

The B/S rules are great as far as mandating name/date in pics, and they're pretty clear-cut, so screening posts would be an easy and efficient job. I'd think you could pass 25-30 threads in 20 minutes at the least.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom