Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

Quote:
damn ron, i dont think anyone mentioned this in the whole thread yet, good eye.

Umm..have you even read through the thread ?..That has been mentioned a number of times.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

I fail to see the real bebfit of moving WDYW out of general. It was one post, and if you hated it that much you could have easily never clicked it. Like if you hated it so much to want it removed it basically means you either operate under zero self control of logic, because you would have ignored it.

That whole concept is funny, because how hard iss it to ignore he onlt post over 10 pages consistently?

I do think that the huge number of new forums is an effort to force people to buy ez supporter. Now you can't look at the whole site without have to jump through 12 new pages. People should buy hat anyways, but I think its wrong to force it on people in that manner

I also feel that the no dealer rule is straight hate.

If its meant to dsibarrage resellers, it won't.

It seems like straight hate aganist anyone getting money

this isn't for your upstart business, fine, but what harm is there in selling a run of t-shirts people want? WHat harm is it in selling the same shoe?

If you ask me beter to keep all the SBs in here for just Nters to buy then the whole world on ebay

I
The Robb Report:<br>coming when I feel like it

Quote:
Bring back size 7.5 and lower.. =(

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

Quote:
BASTSTICH<warned>

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I love the changes.

But the WDYWT move is crazyyyy.

:wow:
eek.gif

[/center]

For the Buy/Sell, I think it would be better if it were:

Sizes 8.5 and Under
Sizes 9 to 9.5
Sizes 10 to 10.5
Sizes 11 to 11.5
Sizes 12 and Above
I need a Military Blue IV box. Get at me.
E-mail /// AIM ||| ebay \\\ Blingo

People keep making suggestions for the size division of the Buy/Sell forums but no one is providing answers.

No one collected data to purposefully divide the forums so there is AN EVEN amount of traffic in each of the forums EXCEPT for Hodog16. We took this information and made changes accordingly.

The numbers don't lie. The division of the forums will remain in place until somebody can provide statistical information that proves that another method would work.

We encourage all of you complaining to please conduct the needed work. Until then, you can direct all your complaints to :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^^Word. @ Nick - I wear a size 11.5 and I have to look through all them 4 months after the shoe released sizes ( 13-18 ) and it just isn't worth it. I guess the search feature will be my new friend. :\
ohwell.gif

egu03k.jpg

I'm about to prove NT wrong in a couple of months. :evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

air23jordan45 and Kobefan23- Thanks for volunteering.
happy.gif
It's been noted. Now we're gonna go talk about you behind your backs.
tongue.gif
No, seriously ... your names have been taken down, appreciatively, and we'll get back to you if we decide that you can be of service. Thanks again for volunteering.
happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
People keep making suggestions for the size division of the Buy/Sell forums but no one is providing answers.

No one collected data to purposefully divide the forums so there is AN EVEN amount of traffic in each of the forums EXCEPT for Hodog16. We took this information and made changes accordingly.

The numbers don't lie. The division of the forums will remain in place until somebody can provide statistical information that proves that another method would work.

We encourage all of you complaining to please conduct the needed work. Until then, you can direct all your complaints to

Yes, I understand. I understand that 7.5 and under had lesser posts, and to combine 8 to whatever it would make them equal to the other forums. BUT that's just like combining Nike and Nike Retro. Yes they both deal with Nike but it's still different. You don't walk in a store and see the infant sizes mixed with big kids sizes...only on the clearance rack.
I understand you took your sweet time out to make it better for the NT community, and Kneesh applauds you for that. But damn, to make it even better you should take some of our requests to consideration at least that.

[/center]

LadyExpensive- Go through this thread ... actually ... take a stroll through all of NikeTalk ... and you tell me how many requests you see. Tell me how many of them differ from each other. Just making a request is not grounds for that request to be granted.

Like Bastitch said, coming at us with some sort of proof that your request will improve things ... THAT ... is grounds that the request just might be granted.

And no, your opinion is not proof. It proves nothing for a person to say, "Well, look how many people wear an 11.5 on here." Bring numbers, stats ... anything other than, "Well, me and these 5 people think my idea rocks."
tongue.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:

I doubt it's hate, they're just trying to stop all the resellers that pop up and try to take advantage of the community every time a new shoe comes out.

Quote:
I fail to see the real bebfit of moving WDYW out of general. It was one post, and if you hated it that much you could have easily never clicked it. Like if you hated it so much to want it removed it basically means you either operate under zero self control of logic, because you would have ignored it.

That whole concept is funny, because how hard iss it to ignore he onlt post over 10 pages consistently?

I do think that the huge number of new forums is an effort to force people to buy ez supporter. Now you can't look at the whole site without have to jump through 12 new pages. People should buy hat anyways, but I think its wrong to force it on people in that manner

this isn't for your upstart business, fine, but what harm is there in selling a run of t-shirts people want? WHat harm is it in selling the same shoe?

If you ask me beter to keep all the SBs in here for just Nters to buy then the whole world on ebay

I

The Robb Report:<br> coming when I feel like it

Breaking News... YOU ARE A SNITCH. stop posting.

I'm drunk & confused, but as I am typing this I am doing so from the quick reply window, which is a nice feature, indeed.

EDIT - I like how people with LOOOOOOONG names get shortened.
-Nick AIM

Back
Top Bottom