Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

funny because it sure seems like most of the complaints in this post are being ignored
The Robb Report:<br>coming when I feel like it

...basically

Be carefull what you wish for.

Well it's all good cuz to me it wasn't the format that seperated NT from other forums. It's the people.

1963 1965 1981 1988
LOS ANGELESI aint nothing without my homeboyzDODGERS​

i think part of the problem is that these changes were initiated without warning. it would have been nice if there was a temporary "suggestions" forum that was open for a week, or at least something to make us feel at least somewhat connected to the changes here.

edit: and, yes, i realize that for the past 10 years mods always say, "there's gonna be some changes around here," but that's too vague and not the type of warning i'm talking about.

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

As dope as it seemed when I first saw the censored pick. It does seem a little too much for a bad word. Plus it makes it seem like you're always agree. Like if I say 'No @#%$'. Doesn't meen I'm mad. Get it? Doubt it.
> [Insert Hip Hop]​

well this "improvment" has blown up in your face apperently...
80% don't like it....thats not improvement....

the whole point of this was to help the browsers of the forum and make it easier for them
but those exact users don't like it

as i said before If it an't broken, don't fix it

you say you have disscused this amoungst yourselfs for a LONG TIME
how about the ppl who are gonna be effected by this being involved in this disscusion too
That's my word

[/center]

Quote:
do mods edit out what they dont like to see now?
or just what they think its inappropriate like before?

Only whatever is inappropriate like before.

Quote:
well this "improvment" has blown up in your face apperently...
80% don't like it....thats not improvement....

How did you derive that 80%? Where did you get that from?
SUPPORT the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund!

A regular contributor of NikeTalk.
ezSUPPORT ME!

Quote:
Ok, where is the size 8 and under Buy/Sell post???
probably disappeared into thin air like some other posts and threads.

what happened to the good old days of locking things or leaving a post alone but maybe adding a gentle <locked> or <warned> at the end? i mean, those are the cool things you can do as a mod. the rest of the stuff is boring.

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its 9 and under now :evil:
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif

Quote:
the men behind the new nt regime...
:lol:
laugh.gif
that calls for a photoshop.... whoever can make a good photoshop of that is automatically Nter of the year.

^lol.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

expect whthalo to be dead (or at least have his username banned) in the next 12 hours. we commend him though for his bravery in exposing this evil.

i think it's pretty obvious what's going on here; just look at the german in this thread: p093.ezboard.com/fniketal...1213.topic

Quote:
funny because it sure seems like most of the complaints in this post are being ignored
well.....we're not about to roll back what we just implemented simply b/c a group of people are being vocal in their complaints..

what I don't understand it how come you guys are sooooooooo quick to complain instead of just seeing what happens..

it seems like it was the SAME group of people complaining about when we went to a Retro look last year..

honestly...
boo friggin hoo..

suck it up and deal with it....

if in 6months or so there's still complaints and problems...then we as the staff will addresss that... but until then... YES, I will ignore the complaints here b/c all it seems you guys are doing is complaining without even seeing what happens.

it's like when BMW makes ANY design changes to their car models... you'll ALWAYS have someone complaining about the change.... but yet eventually...the changes are accepted...and people move on.

as for the whole nazi thing...well..whatever. unlike the Jews and Minorities of Germany.. you have a choice...

click here...and problem solved.
[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

- who reviews the buy/sell threads before they're viewable to the public?

- how fast do they work?

- are you notified if your post isn't approved? and y it wasn't approved so you can change it to make it right?

- y review them when mods can just delete stuff after when they see something wrong?

time spent reviewing before posting > time spent reviewing after its been posted.
because every1 is taking part in the b/s rules, every1 wants every1 else to follow it because NO ONE is good enough for an exception. if a thread is not up to standard...you'll have 634537 people posting in that thread like ISS to 'Read the rules buddy'. and they can also snitch and point them out to the mods anyway....

my thread has been waiting to be approved for a day already...i don't know if it has been denyed so i posted another one....which makes another thread for the mods to approve if they actually haven't reviewed my 1st one (same one).

is anyone else following what i'm trying to get at?

link=p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=62088.topic]
<!-----<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpqpine413" target="top">Check out my ebay[/link]

I dunno, its very easy to just spin things in yall's directions

you claim to be following user feedback, but most feedback came from griping emails from disgruntled members. Its just more to their benefit to email ya'll because they want something done to fix their personal immediate problem. Feedback for the status quo would be basically non-existent because most people aren't just gonna email yall to say "never chage anything" and because they had no prior knowledge of a possible change. Its an unbalanced scale, because the methods these two gruops to vioce their sattisfaction and dissatisfaction are wholly different

Its the nature of a feedback/complaint box. 90% of people happy ignore it while 90% of people mad utilize it. Its just not realistic for objective information, and if you all had maybe asked the community prior you all would have more respectable feedback to have leaned on. You all claimed to have worked so hard to come to all these decisions, yet why did you all clearly ignore the most obvious one? The active posting community. that woud have gotten a garunteed more objective feedback as opposed to just the complainers PMing ya'll?

Like be honest if ya'll stacked up all the complaints in PM vs compliments which would be bigger? complaints obviously, and yet everyday the community gets bigger so can that really be a fair tell? my opinion is NO so its just silly

I'm not saying change is bad or anything else, all I'm saying is it seems quite a deal more of change cmoes from "just because ya'll wanted to" then the actual desires of the board". the whole resellers debate is a huge example. All their negative feedback comes from slighted perceptions and jealous parties who couldn't eevn argue why multiple same items should really be banned.

the BMW example also isn't that great. People keep buying BMW's because they have to to get the BMW driving experience, which never changes. Its easy to predict future acceptance of smoething when there is no alternative, but that doesn't mean its better, it just means there's no alternative. people accept it because how can they fight something that wont be changed?

it will just be the nature of the baord for people to accept them, bengn vioced opinions will be ignored now, and the past will be forgotten, its very 1984ish (please dont take that comparison literally) people will get used to anything with time, but that doesn't mean they wanted to, or it was neccesary. You are creating a self-fulfiling prohpecy and you know it

I do wholly agree that some of the complaints you will recieve in this thread are undue, however MANY are not. It seems funny you are still willing to give more credit to past emails which may have been undue in the same vien purely for the writers benefit, again I say its just not objective

I feel that some changes here are better, but many of them are being defended irrationally just for the sake of moderator unity
The Robb Report:<br>coming when I feel like it

Back
Top Bottom