WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That trailer was incredible. I wish they included more from the Comic Con version though. I won't complain anymore.

Someone above mentioned the Soul Stone, I think? I feel like it'll be in Wakanda as well.

Literally said the same thing to my friend earlier.

A 2 and a half minute trailer was better than that entire movie.

I'm a huge MCU fan and wanted to give DC a fair shot. Growing up, I felt the DC Comics were dark and totally worth the reads. Now, I'm not so sure they're doing the franchise much justice.

Why Cap't gotta look like this now? He almost looks like he's a bad guy and I'm a sucka for bad guys. Please don't make me a fan of Cap't then kill him off!

Can we take the time out to mention that Marvel is showing an army of Black people at war? When was the last time you saw that on film? Hotel Rwanda? Nuts.

Also, it was hinted that Nebula has a bond with someone unexpected in IW. I was thinking it was gonna be Loki being that they could relate with sibling rivalry...but it’s looking like Shuri, Black Panther’s little sister. That’s gonna be fun to watch

Can someone pray for me that Loki survives? Please take Thor, I love him too but I can't live without Loki. Sadly, I think when he's handing over the Tesseract, it's the end of him. I feel like they'll kill off about 50% of the cast.

I really disliked the previous Avenger movies. This one looks like it could be ok though. I feel like Robert Downey Jr is a parody of himself though. Kind of tired of his schtick as Stark.

Absolutely geeked for Black Panther. Been a fan of both Coogler movies. When Creed was first announced, it sounded like another awful sequel but got dammit, it was pretty good.

1 million likes on youtube already. Dear lord.

For comparison's sake The Force Awakens trailer been up for 2 years already. 670k likes.

Definitely the most likes of any Marvel trailer ever.

Off the top of my head...CW trailer to date is only over 500k likes

If Black Panther is as successful as I think it will be, I hope more directors like Coogler & Wonder Woman's Patty Jenkins get opportunities to direct these flicks. Stop giving these jobs to boring *** posers like the joss whedons & the zack snyders... It's like nfl teams giving jobs to the rex ryans & jeff fishers with a resume that contains nothing but mediocrity...

"There was an idea.." Sam Jackson ain't in the movie but he's in the trailer.

I'm a little disappointed that he's not showing in this film. He was the link that brought them all together leading up to Avengers.

I honestly think Fury will show up at the end with Captain Marvel ala Sword and Shield.

I hollered when I seen the trailer fam

Spidey new suit, him getting slammed

Thanos laying iron man out

Army of black panther warriors :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom