WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Imagine how all the people who work for Marvel Entertainment (as a graphic designer, photographer, videographer, costume person, actor (especially actor!) ,whatever) feel right now looking at how Marvel Studios is flourishing

DC's time will come. In order for an entire universe to flourish, everyone's got to be on the same page. Right now I think they need changes at the top.

Maybe there's someone who's a lowly producer right now or still in high school itching to become the next Feige for DC

They rushed their way to JL.

Then due to tragedy they had a director change mid movie. I feel like the big wigs didn’t care about a quality movie they just wanted to put everything together ASAP so that they could make a buck.

Now they have their markee dude in Affleck about to leave. Imagine Marvel not having RDJ.

It’s a mess over there. WW was the best thing to come out from there. DC are the Browns and Marvel are the Patriots :lol:

2RsLmv12OQ.gif

Looking forward to this scene

Attachments

• 2017_11_29_09_14_41.gif
    2017_11_29_09_14_41.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
LOTR 2 (and maybe 3) was crazy cuz it was non-stop fighting and it was large scale fighting on multiple fronts

If IW can mimic that :wow: :wow: :wow:

What I hope for is that once the action starts, that it's non-stop until the end.

Avengers 1 did a great job of that. They were slow to start but once the action started, it kept rolling

Avengers 2 was too much stop and go, stop and go

CW kept up a pretty good flow

LOTR 2 (and maybe 3) was crazy cuz it was non-stop fighting and it was large scale fighting on multiple fronts

If IW can mimic that :wow: :wow: :wow:

What I hope for is that once the action starts, that it's non-stop until the end.

Avengers 1 did a great job of that. They were slow to start but once the action started, it kept rolling

Avengers 2 was too much stop and go, stop and go

CW kept up a pretty good flow

I need some story mixed in. I like Shakesperian dialogue Thanos. But it's clear once he comes through the portal he's gonna wreck **** and it's gonna be nonstop. That plays into the big budget

"There was an idea.." Sam Jackson ain't in the movie but he's in the trailer.

I'm a little disappointed that he's not showing in this film. He was the link that brought them all together leading up to Avengers.

I think I pocket posted this. Not even sure why this got quoted.

Anyway hype is real. Got me wanting to go watch Thor one more time just cuz.

Last edited:
It makes sense the Soul stone is in Wakanda. There's an attack in New York for the Time stone and wherever Vision is for the Mind stone.

Back
Top Bottom