WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

avengers theme!!? That ish is terrrible. It sounds like music for a made for TV movie. The avengers movies have been terrible in general just hot convaluted messes... Not even worth a capital A. I’m actually tired of seeing robert downey jr ham it up as stark. He’s become stale a la johnny depp just mailing it in collecting a nice check. I’m actuallly not going to bother watching infinity war until it hits on demand.

Could I get away with bringing a 6-year old to BP? I can wait to go without her if I have to, but I don’t want to. :lol:

Movie is legit. It doesn’t catapult into my top 3, but it’s up there. At this point, we’re definitely spoiled.

Just got back, won’t spoil anything.
Movie was dope, Iron Man is still king though.
It’s too soon to rate it, but... somewhere in the Top 10!

My top 5:
Iron Man
Avengers
Winter Soldier
Civil War
Guardians of The Galaxy

The movie was flames. Michael B Jordan did it again...

Def felt a certain way about his lines. We are a displaced ppl. It's a void that existed before us, exists now and will continue to exist.

Could I get away with bringing a 6-year old to BP? I can wait to go without her if I have to, but I don’t want to. :lol:
Dress her up like this

a77da7abf62fa11b42598c845744c1a2--african-design-african-style.jpg

And you should be good.

The only comic movies I’ve liked are the Nolan Batmans, the 1st Iron Man, Cap Winter Soldier, Black Panther, & the 1st Guardians of the Galaxy.

A couple more have been serviceable like the 2nd GotG, Dr. Strange...

But the rest of them should be burned or put into a rocket & shot into a black hole or the sun. Then just start from scratch.

Watching downey jr play stark is like watching depp play that pirate caption what’s his name. Just lame.

One of the things that stood out for me with Black Panther was the freedom Marvel gave Coogler & he used that creative license so well. He created a whole new world damn near like Star Wars.

I saw a young kid with a dashiki on with some type of beaded necklace. Thought it looked good. Gave em a head nod...

It was cool hearing people cheer in the movie & the other gambit of emotions. I don’t hear that often in movies.

Just walked in from seeing it. My theater's picture was kind of dark but enjoyed the movie tremendously.

MBJ, dude who played Klaw, and Danai were definitely the stand out actors. I actually enjoyed the fact that they gave Killmonger a personality instead of the cliché special forces, tortured soul persona.

Back
Top Bottom