WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

for me...i'm taking into account the distaste he had for Wakanda and the royal family. in his mind, Wakanda is sitting back while Africans all around the world suffer...so understandably he doesn't care much for them. The way he sees it...it's "**** y'all...i need these resources to help people".

Also can't colonize something that you're native to but that's another topic.
He was moving on Hong Kong. Dude at that point was just wanting to take over.

What's interesting and sad at the same time is that there have definiteky been Wakandas in real human history. Extremely advanced African civilations with vast resources that opened their doors to Europeans, only to get betrayed, taken over, and exploited even to this day. As someone who's half Indian, I can definitely relate; India used to be an advanced and wealthy society until the British came in, robbed the country blind (the African artifacts in the museum reminded me of the Kohinoor diamond in London), created new borders to divide and conquer, etc. That's why when the Wakandans were talking about protecting themselves, I didn't blame them one bit. Being able to relate to these types of feelings is why the movie was so great to me, versus random aliens trying to take over America like I give a @$%%

I think some people are just projecting goodness and selfless thinking onto him because they can identify with him to some degree but the character wasn't a good man.

Killmonger's heart was in the right place, the execution though was the old "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". He would have made things worse for everyone. On top of that (in universe) the "legal" Avengers would have tracked all of those weapons back to Wakanda and made it worse for that country. Remember, Fury and Shield already had some intel on Wakanda.

Nakia had the same philosphy as Killmonger but more peaceful/less radical. She wa actually out putting in work.

I think some people are just projecting goodness and selfless thinking onto him because they can identify with him to some degree but the character wasn't a good man.

He's definitely not; I just think his initial goals were admirable, but the side of him that craved power and revenge ended up negating that. That's why I said he's a conflicting villain.

maybe but some of his intentions were rooted from things that i honestly can't blame on him and how it turned him into who he was. he was a product of a series of tough circumstances

i think that his main motive was carrying out his pop's wishes to help the africans worldwide that had been dealt harsher hands than wakanda.. wakanda literally stood there and watched while they had the resources to help. but the revenge factor enabled him to carry out those intentions in a bad way lol

KM is a polarizing character.. so the fact that he is so polarizing amongst us shows that he did a pretty good job imo lol (that may be more writing than acting to some of yall but oh well)

but shes also supposed to become cool with Killmonger and change her name to malice after he saves her..

maybe they're going in a different direction..

tumblr_ohdylfYs4n1trt6xpo3_500.gif
Yea in his Breakfast Club interview Chadwick says Lupita said "if they introduce Storm, I'm gonna become a villain." He said it jokingly but kinda not. :nerd:

Lol crazy yo.

Should be crossing into 500 million worldwide by tomorrow and I think its a few weeks before it even opens in three major markets. And the second weekend isn't here yet.

But according to the events of Civil War, superheroes aren't supposed to be doing that anymore. There's supposed to be consequences. Some heroes are considered fugitives now because of that :rolleyes
T'Challa isn't a superhero.

He's a warrior and king.

You really didn't understand Civil War.

Not only does he have the luxury of diplomatic immunity but since he was down from day one as the head of his country he has say so on who is allowed to go out and do what he did.

The accords were about accountability and oversight. T'Challa doesn't have to answer to a higher authority. The world leaders are his peers.

But you probably won't understand this either

Last edited:
Killmonger's heart was in the right place, the execution though was the old "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". He would have made things worse for everyone. On top of that (in universe) the "legal" Avengers would have tracked all of those weapons back to Wakanda and made it worse for that country. Remember, Fury and Shield already had some intel on Wakanda.

Nakia had the same philosphy as Killmonger but more peaceful/less radical. She wa actually out putting in work.
Yeah like the correct answer is in the middle, which is more or less what Tchalla ended up doing. Being isolationist isn’t the way but also arming citizens will just make tensions worse, get people killed and bring attention to wakanda in a negative light.

Going by eriks plans, more or less you’d have iron man etc coming at you eventually

T'Challa isn't a superhero.

He's a warrior and king.

You really didn't understand Civil War.

Not only foes he have the luxury of diplomatic immunity but since he was down from day as the head of his country he has say so on who is allowed to go out and do what he did.

The accords were about accountability and oversight. T'Challa doesn't have to answer to a higher authority. The world leaders are his peers.

But you probably won't understand this either
So what I understand from this is kings can just do whatever they want :rolleyes

Too bad AOS basically disconnected themselves from continuity. Could have had one of those ships carrying vibranium weapons actually escape and some familiar faces assist them in tracking it down for a few episodes.

Back
Top Bottom