WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He was just gonna slap her up a lil bit to remind her who sits on the throne
jawalrus.png

If someone was busting plasma hand cannons at you, you not gonna defend yourself?
Omg fam you got to be kidding me :rofl:

Uhh...he was a Navy Seal and in a Ghost unit.

Ya'll think the US sends them ****** over to different places to "talk" to people?

He didnt slaughter anyone tho

Had plans of putting his people on top by any means neccesary. Killed 2 wanted smugglers, delivered a body, and earned the throne fairly.

T’Challa and his henchmen broke code in the 3rd act if were being real

Last edited:
The point is that if I knew Eric Killmonger in real life, even if I was cool with him for the moment, I would stay TF away from him. Son could decide to kill me at any moment if he decides that it suits him. That ain't no damn anti-hero

The point is that if I knew Eric Killmonger in real life, even if I was cool with him for the moment, I would stay TF away from him. Son could decide to kill me at any moment if he decides that it suits him. That ain't no damn anti-hero
Brah, son killed criminal bae. A man like that can't be trifled with.

Killmonger is not a revolutionary, he is the type involved in coup de tat's and government overthrows. Revolutionaries win the hearts and minds of the people to gain support for the cause. Not kill to install fear into the population so they will follow him for fear of dying themselves.

Based on...everything? Bruh he's no damn anti-hero lol

Everything huh?
5I5s8.png

So him killing on behalf of his country while in the military and killing a wanted smuggler and murdered makes him a bad guy?

Or is it something else?
5I5s8.png

The sagged pants and dreads make him unfit to sit on a throne and command a country he earned fairly?
5I5s8.png

Everything huh?
5I5s8.png

So him killing on behalf of his country while in the military and killing a wanted smuggler and murdered makes him a bad guy?

Or is it something else?
5I5s8.png

The sagged pants and dreads make him unfit to sit on a throne and command a country he earned fairly?
5I5s8.png

The challenge wasn’t over... even tho they cheated.

Everything huh?
5I5s8.png

Or is it something else?
5I5s8.png

5I5s8.png
Nah he's unfit just because he's an indiscriminate killer with self serving goals.

T'Challa was shown to have some flaws to his character in his movie, but he's by far a better fit for the throne. He came around in the end and decided to spread that Wakandan love

Back
Top Bottom