WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

DmLiU79UcAA95am.jpg:large

would've been lukewarm to the trailers if this happened and honestly would've left halfway through.
If anything I'd be rooting waaayyy more Killmonger than I already was.
He's already a villain I hate had to go, that would've been magnified 1000 times if this happened

Agree and dont worry Killmonger will be back.

UK accents? Marvel would of had a lot of people seeing them with the hands if they did that

Fixed. Maybe if he had stayed at home he could've helped out in wakanda. Instead he chose to endanger a helpless teenager in outer space.

1. IronMan didn't have the time stone to see that future.
2. Doctor Strange had the time stone and was also captured on the ship. Which is why IM got on the ship.
3. He sent the helpless teenager back to earth. Did you miss that part?
4. The helpless teenager held onto the ship on his own accord. Maybe you forgot this part?

Meh. Not impressed that he didn't make sure he went back to earth.

Scumbag Stark better hope Pepper ain't preggers. With his parenting skills the baby would be luck to survive to his terrible 2s.

Fixed. Maybe if he had stayed at home he could've helped out in wakanda. Instead he chose to endanger a helpless teenager in outer space.

He even let said helpless teenager get taken hostage at gunpoint.... Tsk tsk what kind of guardian does that.
Did you watch Infinity War zero times?

What teenager did Tony endanger?

He never invited him to the fight and did his best to keep him on Earth.

Why do you suck so much at this?

Also Tony isn't a guardian.

No need to be jealous of his selflessness.

Meh. Not impressed that he didn't make sure he went back to earth.
There's nothing to be impressed by Tony lost connection to his A.I. on Earth once the ship left the solar system.

How could he make sure Peter made it to earth?

Also Tony isn't a guardian.

Thank heavens for that. Not a good look when the only kid you're in charge of gets turned to dust under your care.

I don't see what's so selfless about him. He had the nerve to get stabbed on some faraway planet instead of being present on earth when needed.

Maybe if he had chosen to get stabbed in wakanda it would've bought Thor time to stab Thanos in the right place.

Back
Top Bottom