WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thank heavens for that. Not a good look when the only kid you're in charge of gets turned to dust under your care.
Please dont turn your stupidity in to something to gloat about and insult.

Tony isnt a guardian nor is he in charge of any children.

You really didn't see IW.

I don't see what's so selfless about him.
Nobody ever said you were smart.
He had the nerve to get stabbed on some faraway planet instead of being present on earth when needed.
This ignorance is baffling.

Thank heavens for that. Not a good look when the only kid you're in charge of gets turned to dust under your care.

I don't see what's so selfless about him. He had the nerve to get stabbed on some faraway planet instead of being present on earth when needed.

Maybe if he had chosen to get stabbed in wakanda it would've bought Thor time to stab Thanos in the right place.

Well if Captain Colonizer and his goonies agreed with the accords perhaps the whole Avengers team would've gone to Titan to fight Thanos.

And and and if the Fox deal was already in place maybe just maybe the X-Men wouldve been brought into to fight Thanos too.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Captain America has been right the last couple of movies.

The accords were a dumb idea, also wasn’t Captain America against Ultron too.

I like Iron Man more than Captain America though.

Black Panther and Thor has been running **** the last couple of movies though.

Captain America has been right the last couple of movies.

The accords were a dumb idea, also wasn’t Captain America against Ultron too.

I like Iron Man more than Captain America though.

Black Panther and Thor has been running **** the last couple of movies though.

Point out how exactly captain America was right in any of the movies?

In first avenger, his grand idea was to crash the plane.. literally the only solution he could come up with

In avengers, he gets mad at tony for being suspicious of shield.. guess who was right and guess what happened in HIS next movie

In WS, instead of just getting rid of the hydra people and use an entity that clearly had a number of resources for good.. he disbands shield.. also instead of going to the smartest tech person he knows, he's goes to an apple store

AOU, given how IW worked out wouldn't shield and a team of ultrons to protect the world have been useful? Also he didn't want tony to create vision

CW, dude didn't even read the damn thing let alone understand it (unless you know when dude got his law degree or all of sudden became an expert on geopolitical matters).. and a dude who preaches about the damn military is against some little government overheard.. 1 individual being allowed to make decisions with zero repercussions is called a tyrant.. we saw at the very beginning of the movie and over the course of movies of them just acting on their own, it's reasonable that the leaders of the world would want them to at least have some regulation.. the fool just fought the thing without giving some sort of consideration to the bigger picture

Hell, these dude can't even properly recognize his superior officer, which Rhodes clearly is.. and there is no question that tony, banner and others are smarter than mr 1 week of training

VxL8V4k1eDekVvilSBe_uCc5EjVyxypPIYUU_cBoPeY.jpg

Selfless Tony

Pretty much every movie tony willing to risk it all.. meanwhile Steven, all that preaching and when the moment that counts comes:

I was talking about Civil War and Ultron, I said last couple of movies.

The accords were stupid to me. And I took as a bad decision which helped lead to Thanos facing a weaken Avengers.

The accords were stupid to me. And I took as a bad decision which helped lead to Thanos facing a weaken Avengers.

Something you couldn't read, was stupid to you?

and just for a second think of the real world applications of any of this.. international treaties are signed everyday.. doctors who save lives on a daily basis have to face regulations and also have obligations that go far beyond what they do with their actual patient (reports and other stuff)

Before you can drive a car, you need to prove you're capable of doing that thing along with getting insurance.. cause just in case

Steven never took a realistic approach to any of it.. which considering we have never seen him actually be responsible for himself, is not shocking

This dude legit thought it was cool to live in the house of the dude he knew his buddy buddy killed that guy's parents.. and to top it off Stevvy boy knew the dad and just used him too

Reactions: ARK
I understand the real world application but in terms of story arc I interpreted that the accords helped to cause a weaken Avengers.

I also interpreted the Captain was a bit disillusioned with authorities after Winter Solider so he less likely to agree with accords.

I don’t know if the Captain knew Bucky killed Tony’s parents, he just knew it wasn’t an accident.

Even James Bond gotta check in and report to someone, but 'captain' 'america' can't handle it when the countries of the world want some sort of regulation after everything that lead up to CW

Couple places in the US get attacked

London.. Africa.. hell, a mission goes poorly in a foreign country to start the damn movie

Cap out chere wanna be an American cop when they gotta deal with anyone non white.. but even then sometimes, rarely, cops will get changed and be held accountable for their actions

If you think the Accords were stupid I assume you think Nick Fury and the Avengers Initiative is also stupid.

Since the Avengers from their inception were created to have oversight and regulation.

It's EW. I doubt we're going to get anything sweet, like a trailer.

So I wouldn't expect too much if I was you guys

If you think the Accords were stupid I assume you think Nick Fury and the Avengers Initiative is also stupid.

Since the Avengers from their inception were created to have oversight and regulation.

I believe Captain America’s viewpoint changed after Winter Solider.

I believe Captain America’s viewpoint changed after Winter Solider.

You said they were stupid. Not the character.

Civil War laid out the need for something that they had all along prior to TWS. Rogers is part of why they don't even have a governing authority on peace keeping anyway.

If you think it's stupid that means you pretty much think it's stupid in all forms.

Back
Top Bottom