WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Disney/Marvel must be really nervous about Captain Marvel

Never seen them release so many teasers, trailers, first looks, clips, tv spots etc.

Haven't watched any of them because I like going in not knowing anything but it seems like everyday there is a new clip.

Never seen them release so many teasers, trailers, first looks, clips, tv spots etc.

Haven't watched any of them because I like going in not knowing anything but it seems like everyday there is a new clip.

I don't think they're so much nervous, than them just trying to push the female superhero to attract more women

I legit been under a rock and have no idea what’s going on.

Nonetheless, I’m hyped for Captain Marvel.

Edit: I hit up Google. You gotta be ******* kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think they're so much nervous, than them just trying to push the female superhero to attract more women

Yup. I think it's part of Marvel's strategy to build up a new audience post End Game.

I think Marvel knows that there's a contingent of fans that will want to stop watching the mcu once IM or Cap is gone (or maybe both)

If they can push another solo movie to a billion that means they know on whose shoulders the next generation of movies can rest on (BP, CM)

I don’t see this hittin a billion. I hope it does, but I really don’t see it doing that.

I’m guessing around the $750-$800 range.

I don’t see this hittin a billion. I hope it does, but I really don’t see it doing that.

I’m guessing around the $750-$800 range.
I think 750-800 is the floor.

We shall see.

If CM doesn't exceed 800, probably means they failed to attract new fans.

Did you forget AoU? :lol:

nerds big mad.

This is funny cuz WB owns RT :lol: You'd think they'd leave the meaningless stat up.

Still planning on watching the film in theaters. But will continue the tradition to read spoilers posted here prior to watching the film.

IW was the only Marvel movie that I refrained from spoilers. Hoping to do the same with End Game.

Give me all the spoilers.. I put zero value/appreciation in being m. Night’d

Sixth sense is a good movie without that reveal

I legit watched CW in 2 different languages before seeing the English version AND then went as soon as I could to imax

20190226_130917.jpg

It arrived.

WS and CW next to be rolled out next, I think April. Marvel picked the right trilogy to remaster first :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom