WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

srtrl96uazi21.jpg

My interest in the movie is to see how she ties into End Game. Sure we get to see the Skrulls on screen and her origin. But this movie is on the same level as Doctor Stranger for me.

Watched Strange once and that was it. Maybe I'll like this film more? We'll see.

With the whole Rotten Tomatoes controversy going on right now, this is oddly playing into Marvel’s hand. I’m really curious to see the opening weekend. I still feel at worst CM plays like a glorified Dr. Strange but if the movie is even serviceable women will fly out the woods to defend and support Brie and the film. Interesting...

3vRHENPRprUnN3oSXt2o_ysa8b8uWsCpEmBrDBvpwoQ.jpg

Blasphemy! Thor's been around for thousands of years and Scumbag America was in WWII helping Nazis. Ant-Man and Wasp was even around.
Bruh, you know there can be more than one hero before Avengers right?

:lol:

Cap's first movie is subtitled First Avenger but Thor was around a thousand years prior.

Last edited:
Doesn’t seem that complicated, we know when the avengers was formed

We know who was active prior to that point.. I mean the list is growing, obviously.. but we know a few avengers who were active prior to the formation of the team

Technically, isn’t tony “the first avenger”

Avengers was just a thought in fury’s head to Steve in first avenger.. isn’t until avengers fury brings the idea to him

Meanwhile fury goes to tony, end of IM.. has him go to recruit hulk, end of Incredible Hulk

Or BW or Hawkeye deserve the title

Captain Marvel looks like it will be ok at worst.

Dudes are just gonna cry about how it's an SJW flick because the lead isn't a white male.

To be fair, every commercial has the word “HER” turning into “HERO” and how she’s the first female superhero, so it’s not exactly subtle with what they’ve been doing. This isn’t surprising that’s what people are gonna point out to prove their argument.

But yeah, my excitement level for this movie is the same as it is for all the other B-level origin movies were so I’m sure I’ll enjoy this movie. It’ll be a good appetizer for the Main Course that’s Endgame.

Bruh, you know there can be more than one hero before Avengers right?

:lol:

Cap's first movie is subtitled First Avenger but Thor was around a thousand years prior.

But that’s my point. I would’ve taken it as concept and not the individuals if it weren’t for Steve’s first film. They call his movie “the first Avenger” when clearly there was no Avengers during WWII and he clearly wasn’t the first being sought in the Avengers initiative, meaning they viewed him as an Avenger in WWII. They’re saying Captain Marvel is before the Avengers. That’s botched.

To be fair, every commercial has the word “HER” turning into “HERO” and how she’s the first female superhero, so it’s not exactly subtle with what they’ve been doing. This isn’t surprising that’s what people are gonna point out to prove their argument.

But yeah, my excitement level for this movie is the same as it is for all the other B-level origin movies were so I’m sure I’ll enjoy this movie. It’ll be a good appetizer for the Main Course that’s Endgame.
Their strategy was to gear their marketing towards women. That's all.

My question is will the Russos let this version of Thor reach full strength? If we keep this nerfed version will CM be a bit nerfed as well?

But that’s my point. I would’ve taken it as concept and not the individuals if it weren’t for Steve’s first film. They call his movie “the first Avenger” when clearly there was no Avengers during WWII and he clearly wasn’t the first being sought in the Avengers initiative, meaning they viewed him as an Avenger in WWII. They’re saying Captain Marvel is before the Avengers. That’s botched.
No its not.

By calling the scumbag an Avenger they're considering him one but the Avengers were not a thing. Hence, before then there was Captain Marvel. She's literally before them. So its not botched at all. It's really simple.

It doesn't say Before Avengers there was only Captain Marvel.

Back
Top Bottom