WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1642490024873.gif

I finished watching Eternals.

The film is a lot more boring than bad.

It's a two and a half hour film that feels like it's four hours long.

It's like they're trying to squeeze two films into one and that never really works.

I did like the mid-credit and post-credits scenes though. That got me excited more than anything in the actual film.

My Phase Four film rankings:

Spider-Man: No Way Home - Not even close. Easily the best film among the bunch.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - The best origin film since Iron Man.

Black Widow - It should've been a Phase Three film. There's a reason why Scarlett Johansson was the lead in a film. Florence Pugh though.

Eternals - I already said enough about this film.

flash and aquabro eventually, black Adam too eventually

or you talking this year?

Just the time between when Peacemaker ends next month and when MK begins at the end of March since rfx45 rfx45 said not on the Marvel side. Nothing on Umbrella Academy yet?

Not completely sold on Moonknight but looks interesting. Definitely one of the Darker series, but I’ll make my judgement by episode 3 since it’s a 6 episode series.

Yall keep talking about darkness, the only thing we’ve seen to even elude to that is him punching a creature on the ground. I’m not saying its not going to be “dark”. Just remember Mephisto. Remember this is Disney at the end of the day.

I'm already knowing the violence and blood level will be nowhere near Daredevil. But I do expect the fight scenes to be really good. Would love to see a Blade cameo in this series.

Yall keep talking about darkness, the only thing we’ve seen to even elude to that is him punching a creature on the ground. I’m not saying its not going to be “dark”. Just remember Mephisto. Remember this is Disney at the end of the day.
But you know, people will ignore this only to keep their narrative going lol.

Back
Top Bottom