WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

PXL_20220119_110953986.jpg

I just saw Eternals just the other night for the first time. A damn shame they keep Salma Hayek covered the entire time. No exposure.

But I digress, felt like the entire movie was set up to explaining what the cosmic side of the universe is/doing/what happens next. The story was meh.

Heard Charlize Theron been casted in a secret marvel role. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Invisible Women. Maybe a rumor. But I feel it’s legit.

Heard Charlize Theron been casted in a secret marvel role. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Invisible Women. Maybe a rumor. But I feel it’s legit.
Yea been reported for DS2, with Clea being the character speculated the most.

I think he's the one I always saw in commercials for the Blue De Chanel cologne. For those of you who ski or snowboard, do you always wear helmets? I haven't been snowboarding in a decade and back then wearing helmets wasn't common. One time I stopped and flipped forward and landed on the top of my head.

A lot of Hawkeye deleted scenes hit Twitter, not sure if they are being added to Disney + later or they weren't supposed to leak, but here's a few below:

PO

A lot of Hawkeye deleted scenes hit Twitter, not sure if they are being added to Disney + later or they weren't supposed to leak, but here's a few below:

PO

That Kingpin scene in 2012, pretty much confirms he and Murdock aren't variants and are the same from the Netflix series. (Even though D'onofrio said so himself). That's dope.

That Kingpin scene in 2012, pretty much confirms he and Murdock aren't variants and are the same from the Netflix series. (Even though D'onofrio said so himself). That's dope.

My guess is that scene takes place before Daredevil occurs, if we are speaking timelines, because I believe white suit wasn't until 2018? But yeah def a confirmation of sorts.

PO

Back
Top Bottom