WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

12 hours away from me returning to this thread..

this-is-fine_custom-b7c50c845a78f5d7716475a92016d52655ba3115.jpg

I do not want to be one of the guys entering the thread.. seeing all of the spoilers immediately..

fridge-dissapointed.gif

Deadpool & Wolverine was good.

If you liked the first two, you'll like this one. If you didn't, then you won't.

The plot was paper thin, and there was a little too much meta humor, and the jokes were hit or miss, but Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman have great chemistry and it was good to see Wolverine in a comic-accurate suit after 24 years of waiting.

I liked the cameos as well.

I liked the team-up with the other characters but I will not spoil it here.

Deadpool & Wolverine was good.

If you liked the first two, you'll like this one. If you didn't, then you won't.

The plot was paper thin, and there was a little too much meta humor, and the jokes were hit or miss, but Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman have great chemistry and it was good to see Wolverine in a comic-accurate suit after 24 years of waiting.

I liked the cameos as well.

I liked the team-up with the other characters but I will not spoil it here.
Basically this, just another pretty good Deadpool movie. Any extra weight you put on it you set yourself up.

Good to see active audiences again though.

Disney+, Hulu, and Max Streaming Bundle Launches with Huge Discounts

The Disney+, Hulu, and Max streaming bundle is now available in the U.S. The price for the streaming bundle is $16.99 per month with ads and $29.99 per month without ads.
Basically already have this bundle already for around 10 bucks with previous deals, but this isn't bad when that runs out.

movie was very good

plot was non-sensical, borderline dumb but its simple and it hits

this is like watching a showcase, like watching ongbak, the cameos and action and violence were great

easily 7/7.5 out of 8

got out 30min ago and im here for the second viewing

Back
Top Bottom