WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Those Wakanda concept pics though...

2333540_o.gif

Those Thor shorts make me think that they missed a golden opportunity with Thor. Could've made him a full on comedy act in the mcu. Imagine Thor 1 with him just showing up at Darryl's house and going from there :lol:

They could've made the childish, freeloading Thor canon from the jump.

I'm going to need my guy Darryl to have a cameo in Ragnarok

Last edited:
Ragnarok Concept Art

StxEosVF.png

K1ASYUby.jpg

I3LUakcw.jpg

Nj65r8N4.jpg

Real tears

Also, I think they had a missed opportunity with Thor and his suit ups.
That first suit up scene on T1 when he was worthy was so awesome. I would loved to have seen more scene where he was in normal clothes and then summon mjolnir and his costume comes on.

Real tears

Also, I think they had a missed opportunity with Thor and his suit ups.
That first suit up scene on T1 when he was worthy was so awesome. I would loved to have seen more scene where he was in normal clothes and then summon mjolnir and his costume comes on.

They woulda had to go the Donald Blake route then

Not even. He didn't have to be walking around his costume the whole time :lol:

Let's say he was in the craft in normal clothes and right before his fight scene with Hulk he summons mjolnir and have that scene. Would be dope.

Team Thor needs to be a Netflix series. Ten 20 minute episodes of just that would be gold.

Last edited:
They really missed the boat with Thor.

Him as a comedy act from the jump as a washed up god freeloading off of Darryl > whatever the storyline in Thor 1 was

Worth a bazillion dollars 
laugh.gif

Part one still cracks me up.

Last edited:
I have to believe Fox and Marvel has a deal in place. We're getting two mutant shows, a cartoon, comics and merchandise.

I won't say they're coughing up the rights to F4 or Doom cause that's a setup for a huge let down. I also wouldn't think a deal for Galactus is on the table because on a cosmic level, Galactus isn't an upgrade over Thanos with the IG, although Galactus and/or Surfer in a GOTG film instead of an Avengers baddie would be cool.

If a deal is on the table, it might be the rights to Kang. I've said this before, but I think after Thanos with the IG they have to scale it down. Kang is a threat in a different way that could push the Avengers.

I think the next best baddie would be Doom, but Kang would definitely be my other (more realistic) choice.

Last edited:
What if Thanos does kill most of the Avengers. What do you guys think of the odds of Doc Strange undoing everything?

Well the mutant shows are still with/by Fox, it's just that they kind of have to ask Marvel for a bit of approval but it is still in SingerWorld. So nothing is really new in that front.

They did make a trade, Negasonic for Ego but I am not sure we can read much into that, again with all the little birds out there I am sure a big deal/trade would leak.

Back
Top Bottom