WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

But "shove a kid in a locker" isn't really Flash's character :lol: he never really did that b. He was always verbally abusive, straight through the college years until they became friends.

Flash's character is "gifted athlete and book-dumb pretty boy who feels threatened by Peter Parker's intelligence and growing yamb rotation, and acts as a point of irony because he's one of the few people to openly support Spider-Man"

Flash's athletic inclinations and jock characterisation are so integral to the character that they carry over to him becoming the gym teacher at MHS (peter was the science teacher), losing his legs in Iraq, and regaining them as Venom
Indian I believe

naw hes guatamalan american

i dont think he would be in a movie titled "lowriders" if he were indian :lol:

Mcu power rankings? If we're also including the Netflix ppl...

Just based on the movies/shows and also Feige's quotes, in descending order :

Captain Marvel
Dr Strange
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Hulk
Thor
Loki
Ant man
Luke Cage
Drax
Skye
Groot
Spiderman
Jessica Jones
Captain America
Bucky
Nebula
Gamora
Daredevil
Black Widow
Elektra
Starlord
Colleen
Raccoon
Hope
Claire
Jessica Jones's blonde sister
Pepper
Falcon
Harold Meachum
Joy Meachum
Hawkeye
Tony Stark
Iron Fist

only sure thing is all of the characters of agents of sheild and hawkeye would be dead last

I'm assuming Amel purposefully left Black Panther off of that list because T'Challa personally gave Cap and Bucky the hands every time he met them in Civil War :lol: I get it though. I'd be sad too if my hero got an *** whooping and then ran to the person who gave him said *** whooping for help at the film's end :rofl:

Last edited:
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Producer Suggests Spidey's Future In the MCU Could Be Uncertain Following The Sequel

While being interviewed at CinemaCon last night, Spider-Man: Homecoming producer Amy Pascal spoke about the partnership between Marvel and Sony

Up until now it's generally been assumed that this partnership would continue for a long time past these initial films, but during an interview at CinemaCon last night, producer Amy Pascal implied that the studios could part ways following the first Homecoming sequel:

Lord Praise the MCU for this potential blessing

In a very surprising, yet to be soon critically acclaimed move, it is being rumored that NTfavorite Hawkeye will appear in Ant Man and the Wasp. You know. The sequel EVERYBODY wants.

"Showbiz411 is reporting that Renner will not only reprise his role as Hawkeye in Avengers: Infinity War and the followup, but that he will also have a role in the sequel to Ant-Man. There is no word on how large this role will be, but if the combination of these three projects is reason for him to miss out on Mission: Impossible 6, it might be substantial.

While Ant-Man and The Wasp will undoubtedly focus heavily on the two lead heroes, the inclusion of Hawkeye should be a natural fit. Even though story beats for the sequel have not surfaced, the sharpshooter has already established a relationship with Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) in Civil War. Not only did the duo replicate the iconic moment of Ant-Man riding one of Hawkeye’s arrows, but Barton was also the one to travel cross country to pick up Lang in the first place.

This has not yet been confirmed by anyone officially involved with the movie, but it does fall in line with a tease Renner had last year. Michael Douglas, who will be back as Hank Pym for the sequel, and Renner previously teased they wanted to work together in a Marvel movie, and this appears to grant their wish. It should be interesting to see how much time Hawkeye and Pym spend together, but when they do it will be a great callback to the early days of Avengers comics (especially if that moment happens once Janet Van Dyne has been rescued).

We will have to wait and see if this is proven to be true, but with Ant-Man and the Wasp beginning production this July, it shouldn’t be long. After all, the official Ant-Man and the Wasp logo was just released, so it is only a matter of time before news about the sequel starts to become Marvel’s focus."

http://screenrant.com/ant-man-2-wasp-hawkeye-renner/

Smh at Sony trying to get MCU greatness. I still think there will be a negotiation. If not I would have a funeral in the mcu films for him :lol:

I'm assuming Amel purposefully left Black Panther off of that list because T'Challa personally gave Cap and Bucky the hands every time he met them in Civil War :lol: I get it though. I'd be sad too if my hero got an *** whooping and then ran to the person who gave him said *** whooping for help at the film's end :rofl:

Lmao.

Captain Soft

Smh at Sony trying to get MCU greatness. I still think there will be a negotiation. If not I would have a funeral in the mcu films for him :lol:

Let him die in the most horrific way possible in IW2, and let him only appear in flashbacks after that to fulfill his contract :lol:

Lmao.

Captain Soft

Huh? Black Panther is on the list :nerd:

Sony gotta know marvel just going raise the bar for whatever they try to do after marvel is done

yeq7YX1M3edUI7hTN9FkoGZsI3VAAeJXMWL-VDsJAuo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom