WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I read Ditko wanted to remain lowkey.

I appreciate Stan being so involved and doing conventions when he can.

Also RFX and Jay are those dudes. I been bored at work and looked up the old Marvel threads and you guys were always in them or creating them going back to Iron Man 2.

Some of the casting for Cap was wild :lol:
Some wanted Dafoe, pine, reynolds. We were all geeked when we saw Thor's hammer at the end of IM2 :rofl:

Seriously, working predominantly nights and weekends from 2007-2011, I can't thank NT enough for helping me get through those shifts :lol: 70% of my posts must've been from all those early Marvel and early two Transformers movie threads.

But yeah, heads wanted HHH for Thor and Cena for Captain America, and then Jim Halpert was rumored to be a "lock" after him, I'll never forget that.

And I was right in that they'd never use chain-mail In Cap's suit and his only solo stories worthy of this MCU were his Origin and Winter Soldier ones :nthat:

Last edited:
CW had a couple issues with what was going on..

Falcon was getting by on some BS too.. honestly, dude's chest should have been caved in after the that kick from spidey

Spidey may be pulling his punches. BW clearly said "I thought the plan was to go easy on them" so Team IM must have gotten the same memo.

That or he is distracted. He still had homework to do.

I've been a member on NT since 06 so I was surprised going through some of the older threads out of boredom and not seeing myself post all that much.

Damn. I'm probably not even in the top 25. Got me feeling like Shad Loss out here fam. Gotta do some more opinionated posting of Ashton being added to the MCU.

I'm slacking :smh:

But seriously quality>>>>

Some of y'all just go back and forth with Cap being hydra :smh: for the last few months

Back
Top Bottom